Torani Vs. Da Vinci

cleos_mom
on 8/14/08 12:47 pm - phila., PA
I found there was a difference in them.  the DaVinci is MUCH better then the Torani, I have ordered from Lollicup I ordered 12 bottles at a time . the shipping is very expensive  it was about 25.00 it came to about 75.00 for 12 bottles. it is shipped from California and it came pkgd very nice nothing broken and shipped fast, if you find a better place please let me know
thanks Susan
jdruski
on 8/14/08 11:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi All,

I just did an experiment and ordered (shopping cart only) 10 bottles of the Divinci from Lollicup.  I am always looking for a new place and some of their other stuff looks good.  The shipping came to $35.00 for 10 bottles.  I am going to stay with Netrition.com.  It is one flat rate no matter how much you order.

Going to try out the e-bay.  They tend to be high on shipping but sometimes they can surprise you.

Jeanne
Pam Hart
on 8/14/08 11:10 pm - Easton, PA
hee hee...we were doing the same thing!  I did it on both sites - and even with the sale lollicup has - netrition came to about 3 dollars less than the lollicup one for 7 bottles.  I think you made me a new friend!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views