Support Group Meeting

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 8/14/08 3:37 am - Harleysville, PA
Hi everyone, I did not completely fall off the face of the planet, just have a lot going on. However, I am going to have the next support group meeting on Saturday, August 30th at 1pm.

For those newbies, this is open to anyone whether you are pre-op or post-op or regardless of your surgeon.

Last month was a little unorganized, but fantastic to bond with each other but I want this month to be a little more on track.

I ask people to bring a chair or blanket as we will be outside weather permitting, bottled water, drink mixes or WLS friendly snacks.

Here is my info, please feel free to call me anytime:

291 Florence Drive
Harleysville, PA 19438
215-692-0054

Heather

BlancheJackson
on 8/14/08 3:53 am - Butler, PA
:-(   335 miles... bummer!!   We need to maybe do one in Western PA sometime!! 

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Pam Hart
on 8/14/08 4:54 am - Easton, PA
Missed you Heather!!

I am working a long shift the night before - but that Saturday is my day off - so we shall see.  Pending how I feel....I will certainly try to make it up there (heck...that summer salad at the restaurant might be reason enough to come up)  If I do....I will bring some jersey tomatoes as talked about the last time....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/08 6:52 am

Hmmm...I will be returning from vacation that day.  If I get home and get the dogs settled before it's too late, I will certainly be there.

HG

dreamgirl119
on 8/14/08 8:18 pm - Lansdowne, PA
I'm going to make every attempt to be there.  I keep promising myself I'm going to attend, I may just bring a friend.

Dennis Belk
on 8/14/08 8:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
See ya there.
Nicole0216
on 8/15/08 6:41 am - Lancaster, PA
I probably wont know til the last minute if we can come.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views