Need your prayers

Nicole0216
on 8/14/08 2:33 am - Lancaster, PA
you are in my prayers
SPatel4
on 8/14/08 3:25 am - Levittown, PA
Tammy,
I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. Be Strong and keep faith that everything will work out in the end.

Shilpa
jdruski
on 8/14/08 3:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
Tammy,

I hope you feel better really soon.  I will keep you in my prayers.

Jeanne
tammypa
on 8/14/08 5:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you everyone!
All of your posts made my smile and a little teary eyed.
You guys are the best!
Tammy
bubble273
on 8/14/08 5:19 am - Levittown, PA
Tammy,

I'm sure it's nothing.  Those darn stones have been bothering a bunch of us lately and they're just no good suckers!!!  And they cause all kinds of problems.  But I'm sure you'll be fine.  I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes and saying prayers for you.

Good luck and take care.

Karen

ldillabough
on 8/14/08 7:10 am - Burlington, NJ
Tammy,

I'm so sad to hear that your are going through this right now.  You will feel so much better after the gall bladder surgery.  It was a blessing when I had my taken out.  I was also told at one time that I have Fatty Liver Disease.  What ever showed up on the ultrasound the frist time didn't the second time I had it done.  A bad gall bladder will make your liver counts go out of whack. Keep the faith and I will be praying for you.

Lisa
Gail M.
on 8/14/08 11:52 am - Scranton, PA
Tammy,
   I will say some extra prayers for you.  Try not to get too upset because cysts are usually benign.  As for the lesion, it could just be fatty scarring.  I know how difficult it is to keep positive during a time like this.  Plus besides the worry it seems like such a long time in between test. 
   Keep  a positive attitude!
Gail

cleos_mom
on 8/14/08 12:54 pm - phila., PA
Hi Tammy
 I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers, I am sure it is nothing think positive & keep us posted
Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views