Need your prayers

tammypa
on 8/13/08 11:24 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Pa posters,
I could use all of your prayers and good thoughts. 
I have been having some pains in my right side and my alkaline phosphates were high, so I
had an unltraound of my abdomen on July 23rd. I thought I had gall stones. The test confirmed that I have two big stones, but they also saw a bunch of cysts and a lesion on my liver. So I had a CT scan on August 7th. Now I am scheduled for an MRI on August 18th. I then have a consult with my gastro doctor. They do not seem to know what the lesion is.  They are probably going to then schedule me for surgery to remove my gall bladder and biopsy my liver at the same time. Dr P says they need to get the gall bladder out before the stones move, as they are huge and they could damage my pancreas.
And on top of this, I am supposed to leave on vacation with my aunt,uncle,cousin and his boys on August 23rd.
One minute I am sure it is just fatty tissue.
The next I am thinking OMG , it is cancer.
So - please send me all of your good thoughts.
Hopefully I am just being a big baby and freaking out over nothing.
Tammy
Pam Hart
on 8/13/08 11:40 pm - Easton, PA
Tammy,

I will certainly be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping all comes out fine with all the other tests.

Let us know if there's anything else you need.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/08 11:44 pm
Tammy......

You will be in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well. It can be stressful waiting for the answers but try to relax. If you need anything just let me know.
Lesley G.
on 8/13/08 11:59 pm - Allegan, MI
Tammy,

You will be in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

Lesley
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/14/08 12:25 am - PA
Tammy - I hope you are feeling better soon and get some answers. I will be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
EileenWalton
on 8/14/08 12:28 am
I know it's hard to not think the worst, but I truly believe in the power of positive thinking.   So, positive thoughts coming your way....and a few prayers also.  Please keep us posted.
Eileen

dit657
on 8/14/08 12:38 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Tammy - I'm so sorry to hear you're going through all this, but am praying hard that everything will be okay and you get rid of that gall bladder and those nasty stones. You're in excellent hands with Dr P. Sending positive thoughts your way...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 8/14/08 12:42 am - Easton, PA
sending thoughts and prayers out your way!

Boy those of us here on the PA board are just falling apart aren't we?! lol - we are strong though - we will all get through this and be stronger because of it!

Liz
BlancheJackson
on 8/14/08 12:50 am - Butler, PA
I also believe in positive thinking.. so keep your chin up and I'll pray for you too!!

It has to be hard.. the worst is the not knowing..even if it were bad, better to know and have a course of treatment than to worry and not know!  Hope you get your results quickly and enjoy your vacation!!!!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

pieparty
on 8/14/08 1:15 am - Milroy , PA
Tammy, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this situation. I will certainly be praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way. Good Luck with all the testing and surgery. Will be thinking of you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views