Thursday Roll Call

Pam Hart
on 8/13/08 11:49 pm - Easton, PA
Lisa,

First you need a picture that is the right size for OH.  That is no bigger than 100x100.  I don't know how to do this by myself.  However, I have found a site that does that for you.  I'm sorry if these directions seem silly to you if you know how to do this part.  This is how I accompli****

1)  Upload picture to my computer
2)  Go to www.photobucket.com  You need to sign up there and it's free and easy.
3)  Upload picture to photobucket.
4)  There is a way to "resize" it once you have uploaded it.  It's somewhere on the top of the page once you select the picture you want
5)  SAVE this image to your computer.  Remember where you save it to (file etc)

OK.....on to the OH portion.

1)  When you are looking at the message board (or a post) on the left side of the screen, next to the message board, CLICK ON "USER SETTINGS"
2)  The first spot is "my avatar"
3)  Click on "browse" to enter your computers file
4)  Find the picture of the saved image from photobucket, and double click on it to get it's "address" in your computer into the blank white space next to the "browse" button in the avatar section
5)  I think  it's "upload" or whatever, I can't remember exactly what the page says.
6)  On the very bottom of the user settings page, click save.

It might take time for you to be able to see your picture - but it should be there.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
BlancheJackson
on 8/14/08 12:45 am - Butler, PA
Good morning all!   I had a really rough night food wise.. I totally gave in to my carb cravings... I really hate that I tolerate them so well!!!  I had Ramen, crackers... at least I ate cheese with the crackers!!  Brewsters Ice cream sundae.(sugar and fat free, tough).  Ugh!!

Oh well.. I guess since I feel so badly about it... which is a good thing.. I'll probably be really really good today! 

Does anyone out there have the recipe for the pancakes with cottage cheese and oatmeal??  I can't remember it and my "trial from memory" didn't work out too well!!  I really liked them!

Today... I'm going to try to find a park to walk in with the grandkids.. but not till my daughter comes home for lunch as I forgot to get the car seats from her!! LOL..   Oh well.. wanted a lazy day anyway.. didn't get up till 9 cuz both of the kids slept in!!!   A total miracle!!!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views