All done with PATS!

Lesley G.
on 8/13/08 3:11 am - Allegan, MI
I was at Barix for my PATS today.  Those of you who have talked to me recently know that I was ridiculously nervous about this.  I don't know why I was so nervous -- everything was great!  They were pleased with my weight loss so far, and my tests were all fine.  I had to be there at 7:30, and I was done just before 11:00.  They gave me a mind-numbing amount of information that I hope I can remember -- otherwise I'll just consult my Barix bible or my message board friends.

I really feel silly for having been so nervous, although I must say that going to last night's pre-op meeting put my mind at ease.  After the meeting I was in the parking lot talking with Beth and Kim, and all of a sudden I saw a huge shooting star go by, right over Barix.  I know it might be cheesy, but I decided that was a good sign for me. 

So now I'm counting down the days until the 25th... I hope they go quickly!

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/08 3:19 am

Now remember to read your Barix Bible cover to cover I am glad that you sailed through PAT's this morning! As we knew you would my dear. Just think you are in the home stretch now! Soon you are gonna be up in Debbie's care walking and walking and walking!

If need anything you know how to reach me between now and then!

jdruski
on 8/13/08 3:41 am - Philadelphia, PA

Lesley,

One more big hurdle and you will be joining us on the loser's bench.

Good luck.

Jeanne

rita61677
on 8/13/08 4:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
congrats leslie - you are now on your way!
dit657
on 8/13/08 4:49 am - Boothwyn, PA
Every step of the way has its own set of nervousness about it, but it sounds like you sailed thru PATs and all went well so that's awesome! Won't be long now til you're joining us on the Loser's Bench!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
kimmiep621
on 8/13/08 4:56 am
yay, glad your done,  woohoo your big day will be here in no time.  see you on wednesday

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

lauraanne715
on 8/13/08 6:27 am - Pottstown, PA
Woohoo!  I knew you would do awesome!!  Pretty soon yoiuor big day will be here and we will all be scooting over to make room on the losers bench for ya!!  I wish you all the best!!  

Much luv!!
Laura 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lesley G.
on 8/13/08 7:13 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you all!  Every step of this process makes me thankful for this board!

Lesley
ktreavis
on 8/13/08 9:46 am - PA
Leslie -

I am so glad that your day is almost here. You have been on my mind and I will be up to see you post-op. Will you be at the post-op meeting? See you soon.

Katie

Progress not perfection

Lesley G.
on 8/13/08 1:39 pm - Allegan, MI
Thanks Katie!  Yes, I'll be at the post-op meeting -- I am trying to keep my schedule full between now and surgery and going to the meeting will help the waiting go by more quickly.  I hope, at least!

See you then.
Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views