wow.. dropped in on the main board

BlancheJackson
on 8/13/08 1:26 am - Butler, PA
I dropped in on the main board, where I used to hang all the time....   things have sure changed!  I think I'll just stick to the PA board and stay out of the DRAMA!!!   LOL   Everyone here on this board has been so very nice to me and everyone else...

Thank you for all of your support...everyone, to everyone!!!!!!

What I have seen on this board, vs what I have seen on the Main board and some others... is SOOO much better... and what I imagined an OH support message board to be all about!!!!!!   We Rock!  LOL

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

sbrunell
on 8/13/08 1:30 am - Bensalem, PA
I agree w/ you. I dropped in one, and final time. I got more grief than I bargained for. 
Sometimes too big of a community isn't a good thing.

Plus there are plenty of Barix babies here!

Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

jdruski
on 8/13/08 1:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam Hart
on 8/13/08 2:16 am - Easton, PA
Yea - the main board can be a scary place!! 

I haven't been on there since 3 weeks after my surgery.  There was a post about somebody who was going for weight loss surgery and it was another one of those "a friend of a friend's daughter's mother in laws manicurist" had the surgery type stories and it didn't work for them and blah blah blah.  So I responded that especially with the "newer" techniques if you follow the rules and use the surgery as a tool and not as a cure all - then you would do fine.  I got this seething response (not from the original poster) telling me how dare I say stuff like that when I was only 3 weeks out and newbies advice would not be taken seriously and to check back with her "when you are 3 years out and then tell me what you think"

I sent her a response, and then blocked her and haven't been back since.

I love the pa forum - it's what support is all about!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 8/13/08 2:53 am - Lancaster, PA
The main board does not even resemble what it was when i started this journey. There are times i will post a question when i need a big response. For the most part I stay away from it because there is a movement of negativity, nastiness and back biting that has developed that I find disturbing.
dit657
on 8/13/08 3:03 am - Boothwyn, PA
Like Dorothy told Toto - There's no place like home...

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jackie j
on 8/13/08 4:03 am - Glenmoore, PA
ooooooohhhhh!!!  hahahha   Don't go there unless you want to get a hurtin

We know how to play well with others on this board    Yeah!!!  PA!!!!
jdruski
on 8/13/08 4:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Jackie,

NO TRUER WORDS HAVE BEEN SAID!!!!!

Jeanne
ronni5468
on 8/13/08 10:48 am - West Middlesex , PA
Yea I don't like the main board either. Toooo much Drama.

Ronni

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views