Wednesday Roll Call

DianeMarie
on 8/13/08 2:56 am - Delmont, PA
Hi everyone,

Well I'm nervous about the next 24 hours.  I slept into noon today.  I leave here at 2PM for my Psych eval.  After I get home I'll feed the kids and then hopefully sleep a few hours.  I head into work at 9PM and I work till 5:30AM.  I can only drink and eat up till midnight tonight.   I have to fast for my tests in the morning.  I am concerned about being up all night working and not being able to drink.  Every since I started this weight loss process I've become a grazer.  I eat small amounts every few hours.  If I dont eat I get dizzy. Soon as I finish work I have to go and pick up hubby from his job.  I will come home and get changed and then head to westmoreland hospital for my upper gi, stress test, chest x-ray & ekg.  I should be done simetime around noon tomorrow if all goes well.

I didnt have my one cup of coffee.  Boy do I miss it.  It's weird.  It's the only caffene I get and boy do I miss it lol.  I cant wait to get home tomorrow and have my cup.  I should just try giving it up from that point on. 

They just called me while making his post and preregistered me for the tests tomorrow.  The woman asked me a bunch of questions because her sister went through stomache stapling and she wondered if we had the same amount of things we had to do before getting aproval.

Ok I better go shower and head out to my psych eval...this will be an interesting 24 hours.  You all have a great day!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 8/13/08 10:28 am - Easton, PA
Diane,

I've done the 24 hour stint thing - and it's not fun - but you'll get through it I'm sure!!  Drinking while not being at work is very difficult.  I've had to do that as well.  Good luck!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 8/13/08 1:19 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Pam,
Sorry this is so late.  I am alive and well, in Michigan with the Munchkin.  Have not been on the puter much.  Have been having a blast with the kidlet.  Leaving tomorrow to head to Pittsburgh to my son's house, then Friday to Langhorne and home.    Gotta go back to work at the hospital on Saturday.

Talk to you all soon.

Love,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views