Wednesday Roll Call

Pam Hart
on 8/12/08 10:07 pm - Easton, PA
Thinking of Liz during her endoscopy today!!

Well I just got home from work - stopped and got hubby coffee as he has an interview this morning at nine.  It's only for a part time job - but with being a single income household since april - and for a year from feb '07 to feb '08 I am hoping and praying this comes through - part time income is better than no income!  And it's for a large company - so maybe something else will open up and he'll have his foot in the door so to speak!

After he leaves I'm running to the grocery store which is so ironic as my fridge and freezer are jammed packed.  But there's an impromptu work party that I need to get something to make for it.

When I get home I'll be making whatever I pick up.

Hopefully I'll get a good straight 8 hours in today for sleep as I was up most of yesterday, worked last night and tomorrow's sleep will be interrupted as hubby has a doctors appointment for follow up on his back injury.  Thankfully he's doing much better and could probably go himself but A)  I want to know EXACTLY what the doctor says (the message always gets lost some how when I'm not there listening to it) and B) Hubby is kind of, well, a man for lack of better terms when it comes to this stuff and likes to have me a long.  At least I'm wanted. 

That's about it!

Hugs to all,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bcutekitty
on 8/12/08 10:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA

GM Pam&Pa,
       i will also be thinking about you today Liz,well today iam headed to take my placement test for my GED i know 37 yrs old but better late then never,i plan on going to school to be a medical asst... so have to get the Ged so wish me luck that i dont have to take alot of classes its been 21 yrs since i have been in school but i have helped 3kids do homework for the last 21 yrs lol that has to count for something lol
Have a great day!!!

lauraanne715
on 8/12/08 10:27 pm - Pottstown, PA
That is awesome!! Good luck with the GED test and let us know how it goes!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/08 1:01 am
Kim I will be cheering for you on the sidelines today. You are going to do great!
lauraanne715
on 8/12/08 10:26 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning PA!!
Hey Pam--I'll keep your hubby in my thoughts for today and hope the interview goes well and all is well with his back too!

As for me today is another day in the classroom to set up.  It drives me nuts that we have to put all our decorations and bulletin boards and stuff up and then take it all down in June just to put it back up in August before school starts again!! UGH! It is a small pet peeve of mine! But when it comes to my classroom I like it to super fun and super decorated which probally explains why I am the only teacher in the school setting up at this time!! LOL

Then I am coming home and doing some of my own homework for my course and then reading my new book!!  Hope everyone has a great day!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/12/08 10:39 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning everybody - I'm at work today - again a quiet one, but that's okay. Probably running to Target at lunch - need a few things and want to look for some cheap jeans for my upcoming trip to Seattle. Right now I only have one pair and I need at least one more - just hate to pay a whole lot right now.

Tonight I'm meeting 2 friends for dinner - one is bringing me 2 bags of clothes - most tops since she's so much taller than me and her pants would probably be too long, but she's lost 70 lbs on Jenny Craig and is ready to get rid of some of her clothes - I can't wait to see whats in those bags!

Not much else other than that - hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Jackie Smith
on 8/12/08 10:50 pm - Coatesville, PA
Good Morning PA Posters,
I am waking up in a motel close to Barix this morning.  I did not sleep very well (I never do the first night away) so I only got 5 more hours on my CPAP. 
Today I have my PAT appointment at 1:15.  I am planning to go to Target to find the insulated bag one of the ladies had last night at the pre op meeting.  I thought I might even fill it with snacks so I can eat as soon as they are done with me at Barix.  I had dinner at 6:30 last ngiht and will not be eating again until I am done with my PATS.  I hope I do not get a headache.  I am a coffee drinker! 
Pam, tell Brian, Thorpe and I are thinking about today. 
Have a great day, Jackie
sbrunell
on 8/13/08 12:42 am - Bensalem, PA
Well, I still feel sick :(
so I am working out of the house. They don't want me to go in if I'm sick.

Otherwise, it's just another day in paradise!

SSDD, as always.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

BlancheJackson
on 8/13/08 1:06 am - Butler, PA
Good morning everyone!  I've been busy so far this morning, already been to two banks, and the store... fed grandkids breakfast, gotten 2 loads of laundry done and did dishes...AND.....  I didn't get up till 8:30!!

I've got a ton more laundry to do, but at least I don't have to cook tonight.. we have lots of very high protein chili left over from last night!  I ate waaaaay too many carbs last night... seems like about every 3rd or 4th day I go nuts for carbs!!  Oh well... still doing ok and plan on avoiding any unnecessary carbs today!!  Hey.. Ragu has a "no sugar added" spaghetti sauce that I put in my chili, along with a can of diced tomatos and tomato paste... it's really good!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Shannon O.
on 8/13/08 1:47 am - Reading, PA
tell the hubby I said good luck... my hubby started that way but he was a temp... got hired full time and then has worked his way up... now if he would just study for this stupid cisco stuff that would make me happy...

today I am watching a friend's 5 year old and Lorelei (she is 2)... so this will give me a good idea what to expect in the next few years if we do get pregnant next year lol...

But, off to make a protein shake and then some pudding...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views