Twoderville

ronni5468
on 8/12/08 10:37 am, edited 8/12/08 10:39 am - West Middlesex , PA
Whoo Hooow!!!!! I'm in Twoderville. It is a high two hunderd, But I'm in the two hundreds. I haven't seen them in a very long time. I can't believe the things that I'm doing now. We went to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers practice on sunday. I had no problem with the walk. It felt great.

My youngest son is in Football camp this week. He is 15 and he has played football since he was 8. Now I haven't ever missed a game. It hasn't been easy to go to the games. Had to make sure that we left early to get a close parking spot ect. you all know. However this year I am helping out with camp. It is so nice to be involved. And Jon loves having me there. I'm so happy that I did this for myself. Thanks for listening
Ronni

evrblue
on 8/12/08 10:40 am - McConnellsburg, PA
 Ronni,
Cool! I'm so happy for you! You are really out there and living life. I'm happy for your family too. You are really an inspirational person to me. Congrats on all your hard work, and keep having fun!!!

ronni5468
on 8/12/08 10:44 am - West Middlesex , PA
Thanks Jen,

I plan on living life to the fullest. Lots more fun to be had!!!  LOL

Ronni

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/08 10:41 am
Good for you Ronni!!  Keep up the great work.  It's going to get better and better every day.

HG
ronni5468
on 8/12/08 10:46 am - West Middlesex , PA
Thanks Heather,

Yes it is

Ronni

Pam Hart
on 8/12/08 10:48 am - Easton, PA

Ronni,

What a great post!!  Congrats on all your hard work and success!! You've had an amazing journey thus far and it's amazing the things we can do, isn't it? Keep up the great work!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ronni5468
on 8/12/08 11:02 am - West Middlesex , PA
 Pam,

It has been amazing. Thank you.

Ronni

Ps. Like the tattoo I would never be able to sit that long. I have none, but thinking on getting one. my husband and my two boys just got matching ones.

bubble273
on 8/12/08 12:38 pm - Levittown, PA
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO is right, Ronni!!!  I will never forget that feeling of getting to twoderville!!!  It was amazing.  Keep up the great work.

Karen

ronni5468
on 8/13/08 10:29 am - West Middlesex , PA
Thank you Karen

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/08 12:45 pm
Ronni that is awesome! Welcome to twoderville! Enjoy it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views