Weight Loss For Dummies

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/08 3:29 am
Would anyone like my copy of Weight Loss for Dummies?  First one to reply is in!
jackie j
on 8/12/08 3:45 am - Glenmoore, PA
Actually, even though I'm 2 years out I'd love to read it as there is always something new to learn.  I'd also be glad to pass it down the line afterward if that's ok w/you.  I'm hoping I "know it all" and it's a quick read.
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/08 3:46 am
You got it Jackie!  If you pm me your address ..unless you attend the barix meetings?
tanya72100
on 8/12/08 5:06 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
well I see you already have a taker, but is it a good book? Ive looked at it a few times on Amazon and havent bought it..

Pam Hart
on 8/12/08 10:58 am - Easton, PA
It's a decent book.....I liked "The Real Skinny on Weight Loss Surgery" better.  Either one is good, though!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/08 12:59 am, edited 8/13/08 12:59 am
Pam,
   I think this maybe one of the few books I have not read on WLS do you think it is worth the read post-op?

Thanks!
Pam Hart
on 8/13/08 2:20 am - Easton, PA
Yes, I do!!  If not just for a good laugh as their writing is soooooo sarcastic and funny it's an easy read.  They did go over things that could happen later on post op as well.  I think I might still have it....I won't be at the August meeting but will be at the September meeting, so if I do, I will bring it then if you'd like....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/08 12:57 am
Yes, Tanya it is a good book to read and full of helpful ideas. I suggest it!
jackie j
on 8/13/08 3:25 am - Glenmoore, PA
Tanya, send me a PM with your address and I'll pass it on to you when I'm through in a couple weeks.  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views