seeing the plastic surgeon

bcutekitty
on 8/13/08 2:45 am - Philadelphia, PA
DR LO  was who i called the first time to funny,well thwe lady i spoke to sd more then likely my tummy tuck would get approved but doesnt think my breast which i wasnt happy but if i have to pay for them so be it

jdruski
on 8/13/08 3:45 am - Philadelphia, PA
Lo is a great surgeon.  He did my first panni 5 years ago.  I swore when I lost weight I would go back to him but I know he doesn't like to deal with the insurance issues.  He does a lot of pro bono????? work for deformed children.  He is one of the nicest people that I have met.

Did you go for your consultation yet?  What hospital does he operate out of?  Did David also recommend him?

Jeanne

bcutekitty
on 8/13/08 3:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
no consultion is the 28th,no just my ob/gyn referred him dont see David till Sept 26th i think do you belive it will be a yr the 18th of sept time flies when you are having fun lol  

jdruski
on 8/13/08 4:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Kim,

I PM'd you.

Jeanne
mystic_dragonfly
on 8/12/08 11:34 pm - Lock Haven, PA
I am going to Geisingerfor my plastic surgrey. That is where I had my gastric bypass done. I will be seeing Dr. Moya. My pcp did not send me to the plastic surgeon I was sent there from the baratic clinic in Gesisinger. I was told the plastic surgeon would take care of all of my paperwork. The workers in the baratric clinic has made notes of my health issues in my file and it will go to the plastic surgeon. So I am hoping it will all work out and all of the paperwork will make it to the insurance company for consideration. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

mystic_dragonfly     Dr. Udekwu, Dr Moya and Jen Gallo is the best!!!!!!!

jdruski
on 8/12/08 11:56 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning,

Your people really have it together and that should get your right through the process. 

Keep us posted with your progress.

Jeanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views