Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Tuesday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/11/08 10:36 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning Everyone!!

Well this morning I upped the intensity and speed on the treadmill for the last ten minutes and let me tell you--I am sweatier than ever!!  Woo!  I feel like I worked out like a pro!!  Again every day I am amazed at just how much I can push myself--usually at the 20 minute mark I am like "ugh!  no more!!" But then I just keep going and at the end of it I feel terrific!!

I weighed myself before I started this morning and it looks like I am down about 4-5 more pounds..so yay me!  But excerise does make you feel good after even if you don't want to do it to begin with! LOL

What are you planning to do today??

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/08 10:49 pm
Good for you Laura!!  I am glad you put up this post everyday.  I need to get back on the exercise band wagon.  I have been so busy gettin my house ready to sell, that I haven't been to the gym in WAY too long.  I WILL get there tonight. 

HG
lauraanne715
on 8/11/08 11:55 pm - Pottstown, PA
Thank you Heather!!  I feel like if I do this post then I am keeping myself accountable  to my excersise routine..it's an "I can't post if I don't do it" sort of thing!  So it has made me get up every morning and jump on the treadmill!!  So thank you! And have fun at the gym tonight!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/12/08 12:30 am - Boothwyn, PA
OK, I was a slug this morning - didn't get up to ride my bike, but did take the dog for a good walk. Tonight I'm going back to the fitness center to start on my strength training program again - I'll do my old routine for a couple of weeks to get back in the groove then meet with a trainer to come up with something new for me.

Kathy

ps: Keep posting Laura - keeps me motivated too!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views