Can i ask a favor?

oobiebus
on 8/11/08 5:14 am - pottstown, PA
Hello to all my OH family, I was wondering if you all can say a hello to my daughter,She is new today to the boards!She is begining her WLS journey.I took her today to see my surgeon and she has all her scripts and info to get her started,I know how everyone feels about the different types of surgery and how some like this one and some dont like that one,but i know we are all family and it doesnt matter ,cause support is what we are here for,ANYHOO!!!!   My daughters profile name is taylorlyn,can ya say hello to her for me,she thinks she wont  find any new friends,Oh sorry she has decided to have the Lap-band ! Her father and his wife have done everything to deter her from this but she wants to lose this extra weight she carries and wants to be healthy!  That being said she has the nerve to stand up for herself and say this is what i want and i know i have my mom by myside!  I would be greatful to you all for giving her a warm welcome! her profile is all set up ,just look for taylorlyn! Thank you all so much!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

CherylT
on 8/11/08 5:37 am - Perkasie, PA
Hi Taylorlyn! Welcome!

Hugs,

Cheryl

dit657
on 8/11/08 5:59 am - Boothwyn, PA
Trish please tell her welcome to the PA Boards for us - and we don't care what type of WLS procedure she has - we don't discriminate! But as she continues her journey she may want to check the lapband boards only because they'll probably have more information on that than a lot of us do.

I give her a lot of credit for deciding to get her weight and health under control now before it gets worse - I wish I had had the courage to do that when I was 20 years younger, but I waited and now I have 'new knees', lots of scars and arthritis that will never be reversed, but on the up side I am off most of my meds and am feeling 100% better.

So best wishes to your daughter - and congratulations for being such a supportive mom - she'll need it thru all this!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
rhonda C.
on 8/11/08 5:59 am - PA
BIG 'OL WELCOME TAYLORLYN!!!!    Hang around and feel free to ask anything you want.

Rhonda
Rhonda   

Confidence never comes from having all the answers:
it comes from being open to ask questions

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views