met with the medical doctor today

pieparty
on 8/11/08 7:35 am - Milroy , PA

Hi everyone I just got back from my appointment with Dr. Weiger at The Weight Loss Clinic in Harrisburg.  When I got there and checked in I wasn't on the schedule, so the receptionist asked me to have a seat and she would try to figure out what was going on. Well somehow the appointment was made but never actually entered on their schedule so she asked the Doc and he fit me anyhow since I was already there, (we are talking about 1 1/2 hour trip one way) I thought that was really great of them. Everything went good, I am scheduled for the next step; meeting the surgeon. YEAH !! With each step that is accomplished getting me one step closer to my goal, I get more and more excited. Talk to ya'll later

dit657
on 8/11/08 9:45 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Glad they were able to get you in for the appt, especially after the long drive - it'll go quickly from here and your surgery date will be here before you know it. Its exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time! Keep us posted on your progress.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 11:37 pm - Easton, PA
That is great that they were able to squeeze you in.  When you make other appointments - just make sure they put you on that schedule.  You don't want a repeat where they CAN'T squeeze you in!  Glad everything is going well at this point - keep us updated!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 8/12/08 12:01 am - Pottstown, PA

That is awesome!! Great that they were able to get you in and see the Doctor.  You sound like you are doing great and surgery day will be here before you know it!! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Marlo71
on 8/12/08 6:32 am - Harrisburg, PA
YEA!  Thats great they got you in!  They are pretty good.  Though just be warned, when I met with my surgeon I had to wait an hour in the waiting room and I WAS on the schedule...lol 
But its all worth it.  Good luck with everything!  I heard last night at the Support Meeting they will be remolding the waiting room so it will be a mess for the next few months.  YEAAA
Keep us posted!  And yea that drive from State College is long, I know! 
Have a great day

-Marlo 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views