Tat pics

Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 11:19 pm - Easton, PA
She is taking pictures next Friday for her collection.  We needed to let it settle down a bit - as after this last session - not be gory - but I was a bloody mess and it wouldn't have looked as good.  So she wanted me to heal for two weeks and come back for pictures.

Thanks Karen!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jovigirl
on 8/11/08 9:08 pm - washington, NJ
Absolutely gorgeous Pam.You are a girl after my own heart.When I get my portraits done I'll be in the same size range.Love it love it love it!

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 11:19 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Melinda!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
evrblue
on 8/12/08 4:26 am - McConnellsburg, PA
 Pam,

Very nice work of art! I love fairies! Congrats on reaching your goal and finding a way to represent the changes in your life. I think getting a Tatt is a great idea. I've been wanting one for years now but of course I am going to wait a couple of years now, after WLS and everything settles down.
Congrats again!
BTW OUCH!

Pam Hart
on 8/12/08 5:15 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Jen!!

Yea - ouch is right!!

You'll eventually be able to get yours, I'm sure!

Pam
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/13/08 12:43 am - PA
Pam - your tat came out AMAZING!! Just beautiful!! She did a wonderful job :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 8/13/08 2:18 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Stefanie!

Pam
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/08 2:52 pm
Thats amazing!  what a difference from when I saw the beginning stages on July 4th!!

HG
Pam Hart
on 8/13/08 7:39 pm - Easton, PA
Yea....quite a change in "just" 3 hours, huh?  (although those three hours seemed to last for an eternity I must say....)

Thanks HG!

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views