Tat pics

Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 10:15 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Kimmie!

She was absolutely amazing.  I brought her about four different photos and said "I like the hair of this one, the posture of this one, the dress of this one, and the wings of this one, oh and I want her in a bed of flowers" and this is what she came up with.  I originally was thinking of something much smaller - but the artist said it wouldn't look right and gave me this option or a totally different option but small - and so I went with a big piece that was able to encorporate all my ideas.  I'm so glad I did - she executed it perfectly.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
oobiebus
on 8/11/08 5:07 am - pottstown, PA
OMG ,Pam,Its beautiful! You should be very proud of yourself for that one! Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 10:16 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Trish!!  I am very happy with my accomplishments thus far - and although this is in celebration of being very very near goal - it will also remind me how hard I have worked and a reminder to continue to do so.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
pieparty
on 8/11/08 7:42 am - Milroy , PA
WOW !!! That is beatiful. My sister has quite a few tattoos but nothing that big. I am glad that you did something that you wanted to reward yourself. Congratulations.
Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 10:17 am - Easton, PA
Thanks!

I have two others - one on the right side of my back and one on the lower back ("tramp stamp" as they are called)  Neither one is anywhere near this big.....but when I brought the artist my ideas - this is what she came up with and told me she wouldn't do it any smaller than that - because it would mess up the detail.  I'm glad I listened to her......

Pam
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/08 10:16 am
Pam

She came out beautiful! I thought she looked good a few weeks ago so now she is just amazing! Congrats you deserve it!
Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 10:28 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Bethie!!!  I'm very happy with it!!

Hey, I happened to take notice of your ticker...you're in that "1/2 way there" land - 82 down and 83 to go???  Amazing work there girlfriend!!

Pam
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/08 10:35 am
Thanks Pam....

Lots of days I do not believe it all other days it is so exciting to just get dressed!
GD_007
on 8/11/08 10:59 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Very nice.  While I agree with Brian (per your post) this is a nice 100X life image.

bubble273
on 8/11/08 11:29 am - Levittown, PA
WOWWWWWWWW is all I have to say :)

Well, I'll say a little more...LOL.  That is some AWESOME detail.  I hope she took her own picture of her work, because this is incredible.

God Bless you for sitting through it, but it was definitely worth it.  It really looks great, Pam.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views