Tat pics

Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 2:48 am - Easton, PA
So here they are....

Total is just over of 5 hours of "chair" time....2 hrs the first time and just over 3 on the second/last visit.  If I decide I want her to "enhance" it or do any more detail work I can tell her and go back.  Right now - although the pics don't show it - her shading on her skin seems to be a bit off...but I have to give the color time to settle as well.  The full size pics are on my profile under "tattoo" right after the outline ones....

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 8/11/08 2:57 am - Lancaster, PA

who i  knew you were getting a tattoo....but i did not know it was a TATTOO!!!  IT IS AMAZING

Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 10:08 am - Easton, PA
yea....it's a TATTOO....by far the biggest one I have (obviously.....lol) and I love it.  Thanks!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 8/11/08 2:59 am - Easton, PA
Wow Pam! That looks amazing! She is almost "life" size!
Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 10:10 am - Easton, PA
Brian disagrees with your statement, Liz.  He says fairies are "this big" (holding up his pointer and thumb finger) and mine is about 100x the "life size" of a fairy.  ROFLMAO.  Thanks!
dit657
on 8/11/08 3:30 am - Boothwyn, PA
Bless you girl for sitting thru all that because I know with all that fill it had to start hurting after a while!! It does look amazing, tho - congratulations on reaching your goal and having something special done in honor of it and all your hard work.

As for me I'll probably go out and buy a really expensive handbag or piece of jewelry when I reach that point!! I'm just not into that much pain....LOL!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 10:11 am - Easton, PA
If by "hurting after awhile" you mean after about 30 seconds you would be about right!

Hmmmm....maybe I should have thought of the expensive bag or jewelry first?  Naaahhh.....I'm very happy with it.

Thanks!
lauraanne715
on 8/11/08 3:58 am - Pottstown, PA
Wow!!  Pam that is sooooooooo amazing!  Beautiful!  It is quite a tattoo!!Very cool!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 8/11/08 10:12 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Laura!  I absolutely love it - still can't get over how big I decided to go - but was happy I went with her design!

Pam
kimmiep621
on 8/11/08 4:53 am
looks so good,  think she did great job

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA