Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Monday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/10/08 10:43 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! On Saturday I got up and did my workout and then got the BIGGEST migraine all afternoon...I just stayed in bed with the covers over my head.  But I did get in my workout!! LOL  And on Sunday --I take the day off even though with all the running(in the thunderstorms!!) and walking we did for errands and shopping it sure felt like I got a workout in!

This morning I got up and did my 45 mins on the treadmill.  This afternoon when I get home from working on my classroom I am going to do some stretches and/or the Denise Austin Yoga DVD which I really like. 

Do you guys have any workout DVDs you would recommend? I love being able to work out at home and am so grateful for my treadmill but I do like to mix it up now and then with some DVDs!  Who would have thought six months ago I would be this into getting excersise on a daily basis?!

Okay what are your excersise plans/goals for today??

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 8/10/08 11:06 pm - Perkasie, PA
I think I'm gonna do Disco Sweat today. I was in the beginning on my daily walk with the dog yesterday (once it finally stopped raining) when my ex sister-in-law drove up with my daughters, so I didn't get that done. Just seeing my ex's sister was unpleasant. UGH. But I didn't let it get me down!

dit657
on 8/10/08 11:26 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Had a good weekend of exercise - Saturday took a long walk with the dog and then did 7 miles on my recumbant bike, along with grocery shopping, working outside, etc - busy day. Sunday I took the dog for another long walk, then did 8 miles on my bike (a personal best so far!) and then spent the rest of the day at a friends' house on their porch - had hoped to make it a pool day but as we all know the weather sucked.

Today I got up and did 6.30 miles on my bike - legs were tired but I got in 30 minutes and cranked up the tension on the bike instead of going for speed today.

No recommendations for work-out videos anymore - used to use the Leslie Sansone walking ones but they're too hard for me to use with my knees.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views