*** MONDAY ROLL CALL ***

Liz R.
on 8/10/08 9:35 pm - Easton, PA
Morning Everyone!

I am here at work again, suffering through the pain. I will call Dr Boe if I don't hear from him by noon. If I still don't get a reply I am calling Dr Brader - might do that anyway. I am a bit frustrated that I don't have an answer yet. I had my test last wednesday at 8:30 am. They said that I would have the results more then likely the next day, if not friday morning. So we'll see...

Other then that I am at work, then going to my MOm's to help her prepare for her surgery tomorrow. She is having the colon cancer "removed" it will be a tense day. If you could please say a prayer / send a positive thought her way I would appreciate it.

Make it a great day!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 8/10/08 9:42 pm - Easton, PA
Liz,

I wouldn't blame you for calling Dr. Brader at this point.  You could also call the facility you had the CT scan done at ask if the report has been read, and if so, request that you stop by and pick up the report and the films.  That way you could take it to them yourself (and have it for Brader if need be).  I will also be thinking of your mom tomorrow as well as you.

Today I plan on napping for a few hours and then I have to go to Costco for a few items.  Tonight is up in the air.  I know Brian said something about going down to Seaside to a restaurant I love there - seafood place.  I have been wanting to go to the melting pot as well, though....so we shall see.  It depends on if I want to bum around in my jeans later today or get all dressed up.

He wasn't to thrilled on the idea of going away this weekend - but I am still doing my research and will try to convince him otherwise.  Between all of the family issues and our issues we've had over the past few weeks, I think it would do us both some good to just get away by ourselves.  We shall see.

Other than that - nothing big going on here.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Jackie Smith
on 8/10/08 9:47 pm - Coatesville, PA
Good Morning PA,
Liz, I do hope you get and answer today.  It must be very frusterating to wait so long for results. 

Today is my day off!!!!  I have to run kids to camps this morning and then pick up this afternoon.  I am hoping to have a GS meeting this afternoon to complete the planning for our camping trip on the 22nd. 

Yesterday's Fiesta was great.  It rained all day but everyone managed to keep busy inside.  I ate all the yummy food that I wanted. 

I hope to rest for part of the day.  It seems like all I do is run errands on my day off. 

I am up to 140 hours on my CPAP.  Last night I got 10 hours in!!!  I think I spent part of the night on my back, so I woke up hurting.  I should be at 156 by Wednesday am at my PATS. 

Have a great day, Jackie

dit657
on 8/10/08 9:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - I'm at work today - so far its pretty quiet in here. I'm the only one around - guess everybody is having a tough time getting moving.

Sorry to hear your test results are taking so long to come back, Liz - that's not right. Definitely start hounding some people about that.

Not much on my agenda today - hopefully it'll be a quiet one.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bcutekitty
on 8/10/08 10:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA&Liz
    iam off today trying to get some stuff done in the house,since in 3wks i will be back to working 5 days a wk ewww lol i love summer working 2days a wk lol,but oh well all good things come to a end
Liz iam praying for your mom and hope you get those test results
have a great monday!!!!!

lauraanne715
on 8/10/08 10:35 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning Everyone!!

Liz-I will keep you and your mom in my prayers today and you should def start calling up the lab and the Drs till you get some answers!  So I will say a prayer for that too!!

As for me not much on the agenda--I am heading into my classroom again to continue the setting up process and then I will come home finish laundry, do dishes, and work on my class assignments for this week and possible start my new book!!

I hope everyone enjoys the day!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

BlancheJackson
on 8/11/08 12:08 am - Butler, PA
Morning everyone!  Sorry I've been missing in action for 2 days.. but had to make a trip to Delaware....    It's been a really really long 2 days... but on the bright side... I was REALLY good food wise!!  

Today I'm going to try to spend some time with DH as I never get to spend time alone with him anymore...   things have been a bit stressful, but it'll get there!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Nicole0216
on 8/11/08 3:01 am - Lancaster, PA
Hi all. Back from the family reunion. I did so ooo bad with food. It always amazes me how much I can eat now.  I need to recover  a bit.

Have the day off recoverying and cleaning.

Liz I would call dr.,brader i would not suffer one more day.

I hope you all have a wonderful monday
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views