OT: What are you reading?

CherylT
on 8/10/08 10:40 am - Perkasie, PA
Currently I am reading The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood.

What are you reading?

Michele S.
on 8/10/08 10:58 am
Actually I have been trying to finish the last Harry Potter Book but keep getting interupted.  Truthfully I have been focusing more on crafts etc. to keep my hands busy.  Since I am only two weeks post op there have been many changes and I seem to have a lot of nervous energy for some reason.  I will get the book read, eventually!

Any one else reading anything good?
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.  ~Author Unknown

411 / 210 / 200
BellaNell
on 8/10/08 12:40 pm - Pleasant Mt., PA
 Very Light Stuff----

DEATH BY CHOCOLATE by Diane Mott Davdison---  she includes recipes which, with a little imagination, can be made WLS friendly!
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/08 11:10 am
The Adultry Club forget the author
evrblue
on 8/10/08 12:06 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
Nora Roberts- Blood Brothers First in the trilogy. Scary good, altho a little heavy on the romance. I'm about half way thru.

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Brothers-Sign-Seven-Trilogy/dp/0 515143804/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218420281&sr=1-1

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/08 12:53 pm
I just finished Body Surfing by Anita Srieves (or close to that).  Not usually my type of book, but it was excellent.  I am going to read some of her other stuff too.  The other one I just finished was The Program by Stephen White.  It's about a lawyer forced into the wittness protection program with her daughter after her husband is murdered.  Very good.  Another author I want to read more of.

HG
retta0426
on 8/10/08 1:52 pm - Middletown, PA
I just finished Sisters, by Danielle Steele this afternoon. I'll be off to the library tomorrow after work to get a few more of her books for the week.
Jackie Smith
on 8/10/08 9:05 pm - Coatesville, PA
I just started 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber.  These books take place in a town called Ceder Cove (Port Orchard, WA).  I am from the area and love to here all the referances to places and things that are familiar to me! 
Jackie
Frances P.
on 8/10/08 11:53 pm - Schwenksville, PA
I just started The LAST LECTURE.
jdruski
on 8/10/08 11:55 pm, edited 8/10/08 11:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Just finished the 6th target by James Patterson.  I am now reading No Body's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.  My co-worker is lending me the new Janet Evanovich book.  I love her writing it is so funny. 

I would like to recommend a fairly new author, he is on his third book.  He is a mystery writer and I have read his first two and couldn't put it down.  His name is Brian Freeman.  Very interesting characters.

Happy reading.

Jeanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views