ANYONE HAVE SURGERY BY DR SCOTT CURIE OF HARRISBURG?

lovely2lqqat
on 8/10/08 2:19 am - harrisburg, PA
I just wanted to meet some of the people whom have surgery by Dr Currie or the Weight Loss Clinic of Harrisburg. Sometimes wen I come to these boards I feel very alone with no one to talk to.. im not really good in a group setting and I know I should go to the WLC meetings to talk about what is going on with my life and the eright loss.

pieparty
on 8/10/08 2:34 am - Milroy , PA
   Hi I am new here but I am going to the WLC. I meet with Dr. Weiger tomorrow, so I am just starting the process. I am so excited about the whole thing,(of course a few questions, and what ifs). They seem like very nice people at the office. Welcome and don't be afraid to talk away. Everyone here seems really nice and very supportive. Talk at ya later
Marlo71
on 8/10/08 8:46 am - Harrisburg, PA
HI!  I'm with the Weight Loss Clinic in Harrisburg, and my Doctor is Matt Davidson, but I hear they are all great!  I live in Lemoyne and have attended a few of the Support Groups on Monday nights and have really enjoyed them.  I have been through all the testing and am scheduled for my surgery Sept 5th!  So, I'm pretty nervous!  But feel free to write and say Hi any time! This board is great and there are a few of us from the Weight Loss Clinic on here!  Good luck with everything!  Have a great day!

-Marlo 

mikesuzy
on 8/11/08 12:27 am - PA
I am with the Weight Loss Clinic as well, my surgeon is Dr. Davidson.  Any time you want to talk - just PM me!

dit657
on 8/11/08 3:35 am - Boothwyn, PA
Everyone is welcome here - it just seems there is a high concentration of Philadelphia area people on this boards - a lot who have gone thru Barix for their surgery (me included), but we have open arms for everyone, so glad to hear you're joining us, and it looks like you've already made 3 new 'friends' in the Harrisburg area!

I would definitely recommend a local support group meeting if you can find one, or start one with people you find on here - this board is wonderful, wonderful support, but being in a room with actual people who have gone thru the same thing as you is fantastic as well.

Best of luck to you!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
mikesuzy
on 8/11/08 6:10 am - PA
I forgot to mention - there is a support group tonight at 6:00 at the Harrisburg Community Hospital.  I think it's conf. rom A in the bariatric wing.

Good luck!
megan B.
on 8/11/08 12:52 pm - Shippensburg, PA

I went through the wlc with Dr. Dimarco. June 9 was my surgery. There are a lot of barix people here but everyone is very friendly. There was a support group meeting this evening. I also wanted to say I do drive form Shippensburg for that meeting but have also attended a Barix meeting in Philly as well as am aware of meetings in Chambersburg. I'm sure you can find one in the area you would be comfortable with if you ant. In any event welcome.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views