Barix Dr. Pupkova ... Is she your surgeon?

Hopeful4him
on 8/10/08 2:29 am - PA
Hi.  My husband will soon be having his surgery with Dr. Pupkova.  He is a bit nervous and I am a lot nervous.  Has anyone had Dr. P?  Your thoughts and comments will be greatly appreciated!

My best to everyone!

Nancy
rita61677
on 8/10/08 2:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
i just had surgery with her on thursday and my hubby a few weeks ago. she is awesome to say the least. lots of folks on here have had her for their surgeon. wish your hubby th ebest of luck.
dawgpound215
on 8/10/08 3:35 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Are you kidding?...............LOL ...........this is like the Barix Baby Clique.............j/k i love all u its just you are all like some sorta cult.............before you all get all huffy and mad , relax its just a good natured fun loving observation.......
Lesley G.
on 8/10/08 3:39 am - Allegan, MI
LOL!  If we are a cult, perhaps we should have our own whey protein Kool Aid to drink... hmmmm...

Barix!
dawgpound215
on 8/10/08 3:42 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Leslie , at least you have a sense of humor, but seriously half this page usually is somehow barix related............and btw it seems most of you barix folk drank the "kool aid" long ago.........lol
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/08 4:28 am
Yummy Kool Aid! ....

Signed a Barix Kool Aid Drinker
lauraanne715
on 8/10/08 8:13 am - Pottstown, PA
We can't help if us Barix Babies are cute and adorable!!  Besides you don't understand--You've never had the Kool,Aid!!  LOL

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

lauraanne715
on 8/10/08 8:19 am - Pottstown, PA
May be someone is jealous...hmmmmmmm??? LOL just kidding!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lesley G.
on 8/10/08 3:36 am - Allegan, MI
Hi Nancy,

I am having my surgery with Dr. Pupkova on 8/25.  I feel very good about her and about Barix as well.  I think she is one of the finest surgeons around. I have formerly worked in two different hospitals and I never met a surgeon who is as caring as she is. If you're feeling nervous, I would recommend coming to the pre-op support group meeting this week.  A few of Dr. P's post-ops there and I am quite sure they will recommend her whole-heartedly!

Lesley
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/08 4:26 am
Hi Nancy

I can understand your concern for yoyr husband. I am a r. Pupkova bay as of April 08 in my opinion I was never in better hands then with her. I had na issue pre-op I called her she calmed me down told me what to do and I did. I had my surgery cancelled the day of the next day she came out whilek I was waiting for surgery she gave me a huge hug then one to my aunt and apologized for the cancelled date.

I was having trouble passing gas the day I was to be sent home she gave me a back massage to help relieve the pressure. Then I got sick once home I used her personal cell number which she will give your husband when he is releaesed I used it and she stayed in phone contact the next 10 hours then called twice a day the next week. She cares about everyone of her patients she has compassion and I adore her. 

Yet if you do not follow her rules she will let you know about it! 
  To me she is a gifted surgeon and saved my life. Plus I have met so many wonderful people that all feel teh same way about her. 

I agree with Leslie come to teh Pre-OPt support meeting on Tuesday you will meet some of the Dr. P babies.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views