*****Sunday Rollcall*****

DianeMarie
on 8/9/08 6:27 pm - Delmont, PA
Good Morning Everyone.

I have to be in at work at 5AM so I'm being the early bird today.

I really dont have much planned today.  I'm going to go into work and write my order for Monday and then work backstock till 1:30PM and go home.  I never thought I'd love the early days but I do.  There is so much left of the day when I get home.

I will probably take a little nap and then make dinner and take the dogs for our walk and then do some laundry.

Stubby woke me up lastnight at 12:30 because of the thunderstorms.  I had to pet him until the storm was over before he'd fall back to sleep.

So that's it from my neck of the woods.  How is your day shaping up?

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 8/9/08 6:57 pm - Easton, PA
Well I'm up cause I'm already at work - almost done actually!

After work I'll be doing grocery shopping.

After that I'll probably go to bed.....nothing to exciting.

I'm doing some research on going away this coming weekend.  Thinking maybe Baltimore Inner Harbor?  I'm not sure.  Something not to far and not to close - and not to pricey either.  We shall see.  I am not telling hubby about it - I'll just drag him along!

Enjoy your day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 8/9/08 9:42 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning ladies.
I had another restless night - still pretty uncomfortable. I'll be calling Dr Boe first thing in the morning to see if my test results have been received...

Pam - Inner Harbor is great, Hubby and I went there for Valentine's Day a few  years ago - the aquarium is nice as are the shops right along there.

Ugh - I am off to the pet store and to find a carpet shampooer - I have a kitty that decided that my office floor is a really nice litter box! I am going to buy her one of her own and put it up here - she is a princess and I think that she doesn't like to share!

Have a great day!

Liz
bubble273
on 8/9/08 10:40 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Sunday morning everyone.

Today has me at my computer again trying to finish this 300-page transcript that I have to turn in tomorrow.  I have about 80 more pages to edit and then I have to proofread some of it.  My office has already read the first 100 pages for me and I'm going to give them another 100 and then I'll read the last 100.  It has to go out tomorrow.

Then my husband's best friend is moving the next two days.  So I will probably be helping them today, but not tomorrow, as I have to go to Lancaster for a job at 2:00.  So a pretty boring day for me!!!  It would have been better if Garry did better at the Trentonian softball tournament, but they totally tanked!!!  So they won't be playing today.

Well, have a great day!!!

Karen

rita61677
on 8/9/08 11:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
so today finds me trying to find a bra solution that will keep the girls up but not rub on my incisions. i hope to get out for atleat a short walk today with the family, then i may walk away the pounds in the house, there is also a fair at a church in the neighbrohood we may try to hit that fro abit with my littleone. im terrified to try any shakes - they just dont even remotely look or sound appealing to me at all. i will try something later, dr. p told me tha****er is more important anyway the frist few days not to worry about the protein as much. we shall see how it goes
Jackie Smith
on 8/9/08 11:04 pm - Coatesville, PA
Good Morning PA Posters,

Boy is it cool outside.  It feels more like May than Aug! 
We are having a Fiesta this afternoon.  Just a good excuse to have tons of Mexican food one more tiem before surgery.  Yesterday I made Chili Verde, spanish rice and my hubby made fresh salsa.  Today I will put all of the taco bar fixins together and clean the house.  

Jackie

Consult: 11/14/07

Pulmonary Clearance: 12/12/07

Psych Eval: 1/2/08

Sleep Study: 1/9/08

2nd Sleep Study: 1/11/08

Stress Test: 1/31/08

Echo of Heart: 2/19/08

Insurance Approval: 7/11/08

PAT's: 8/13/08

Surgery Date: 8/27/08

Langhorne, Br Boe

CherylT
on 8/9/08 11:09 pm - Perkasie, PA
Morning all,

Pam I was reading your post.....I remember being preggers with my son (who is 19 now) and paddling a paddle boat around the inner harbor.

Years later, he went there for his 8th grade trip. Nice place.

Today I need to print out mapquest directions to everywhere we want to go in CA next week. I can get lost in my own town, so this trip should be an adventure...lol. Need to go to Costco and get organized. I'm gonna need a vaca from my vaca.

Best to all and have a great Sunday.

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/08 1:18 am
Good Morning PA er's

Today I slept in after falling asleep around 3am after a gull dy of nonstop of activity Saturday but it was well worth it was up at 7 out the door to the spa then time with friends then off to see Neil Diamond. He was amazing as always in concert.

Today I want to tackle my back room which looks like a war zone yet I keep putting it off for some reason. Part of it is I hate to do stuff like that alone so I see what really takes place yet I do have to pay some bills. FUN FUN FUN! 

Everyone enjoy the day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views