I'm home

Lesley G.
on 8/10/08 3:42 am - Allegan, MI
I'm glad to hear you're home and doing well! 
bcutekitty
on 8/10/08 4:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
Rita so nice to hear u are home and doing well,i meant i believe it was your parents very nice people and your daughter is so cute

rita61677
on 8/10/08 4:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
Yup they were my parents. they told me they met you and how nice you are, my mom mentioned that my daughter was being rude while you were talking so i wanted to apologize for that. she is having a hard time since i was at the hospital. if you by chnace want to go to the barix meeting on the 20th let me know you can come with me and my hubby.
bcutekitty
on 8/10/08 5:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
sounds good,she wasnt rude she was just excited to talk to me and tell me jeanne was her friend too lol

rita61677
on 8/10/08 5:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
we'll probably leave about 615-630 ish. maybe jeanne will come too. raina (my daughter) loves to talk to anmyone and everyone.  im sure ill talk to you before the 20th.
jdruski
on 8/10/08 6:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
Rita,

I am so glad that you are home. 

I hope you are feeling better and getting around a little by now.  My sister Wanda was talking to your Mom and setting up play dates for the girls.  Grandmothers are the greatest. 

I been talking to Steve and I felt a little bad as everyone was asking for you and he was so proud of the weight he lost and that he was having his two week check up.  SO HERE IS A SHOUT OUT FOR STEVE.  Way to go!!!! even though you are a guy and will be at goal in two weeks!!!!!

Keep walking, and I will talk to you soon. 

Jeanne
dit657
on 8/10/08 9:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome home and so glad to hear your srugery went well (as you can see I'm a couple of days behind the times!). They never said anything to me about not wearing a bra - as a matter of fact I think I wore one home from the hospital. Every doctor is different, tho. Welcome to the loser's bench!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views