Introduction post

GD_007
on 8/9/08 1:32 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Greg, I'm 33, and I had Roux-En-Y done Open with Dr. Marymor on Monday 7/28/08.  So far so good.  Please take a moment to look at my profile (in progress), pictures, and I welcome new friends that I can meet at the "3rd Wednesday" meetings.

I'm not an avid poster/blogger but will try to contribute to our forum once and a while.

Kind regards,
-Greg D
http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/gd_007/
Pam Hart
on 8/9/08 1:51 am - Easton, PA
Greg,

Welcome to the forum!  There's lots of us barix people who hang out on the boards quite often.  It will be good to get to know you.

Glad to hear things are going well thus far - here's to continued success!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Gail M.
on 8/9/08 2:21 am - Scranton, PA
Greg,
   Welcome to the boards.....  If you have any questions or need advice, you've come to a great place.  These people are wonderful and you will feel like you've known them forever!
   Good luck with your journey!
Gail

CherylT
on 8/9/08 2:25 am - Perkasie, PA
Welcome!

bubble273
on 8/9/08 5:21 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Greg,

Welcome, welcome, welcome.  I think I remember you from the last "3rd Wendesday meeting."  If you are who I'm thinking of. 

I'm so glad everything went well and you're doing good.  Take care and we'll see you soon.

Karen

jovigirl
on 8/9/08 6:09 am - washington, NJ
Hi Greg I think I remember you too.Congrats on hitting the bench with the greatest bunch of losers on here.It's always great to add to our little online family

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

ronni5468
on 8/9/08 6:09 am - West Middlesex , PA
Welcome, Glad everything is going good for you.

Ronni

oobiebus
on 8/9/08 6:28 am - pottstown, PA
Hello Greg,and a big welcome to you!  Friends are always here,so post away,congrats on your surgery!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

evrblue
on 8/9/08 1:07 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
Welcome! Everyone on this board has been very friendly and there is a ton of great advice and info here. Best Wishes on your WLS journey!

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/08 1:09 pm
Welcome Greg! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views