update on my liver

Melanie B.
on 8/8/08 9:58 am - Doylestown, PA
Things went fine. They had to stick me 3 times to get the IV going, but other than that it was easypeasy. (Liz I think we had the same CT techs - Bernie and a nice lady were talking about the "sweet girl" who they had yesterday who also had had GBS and how amazing she looked)

Dr. Marymor already has the results and said "it's pretty much what we already know" so he's going to consult with another doc (a GI)) and let me know what's what.

So for now I guess I wait - but feel better that it's not likely something sinister....though it may be enough to postpone or even cancel my surgery all together I swear i will be devestated if it's the later.

On a lighter note, I've practically crapped my pants about 5 times today as the Barium is leaving my system.

good times.

Pam Hart
on 8/8/08 11:01 am - Easton, PA
Well there ya go - glad it's nothing to "sinister" at this point.  Have fun expelling the barium!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 8/8/08 9:58 pm - Easton, PA
too funny that we had the same techs! Of course I am STILL waiting for my results! Should have had Dr Marymore threaten them! lol

Lets just keep positive that it is nothing and maybe they can even remove it while they are in there doing your surgery!

If you need anything you know where to find me, I can be there in a moments (ok 30) notice.

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views