I Love My Dr. Boe !

Dianne P.
on 8/8/08 9:04 am - DE
Hey folks I am home ! Had surgery on Wed. Morning was wide awake by 12 noon, NO Pain ! Walked and walked, Met up with Rita who had surgery on Thursday, she is looking and feeling alot better today ! Just came back in the house from my 10 min. walk. Boy if I knew I was going to feel this good and free I would have done this years ago ! Met Katie too, her sister Joanne had surgery at Barix yesterday. The nurses at Barix are fantastic !  Thank you all for your support.
Patricia R.
on 8/8/08 9:37 am - Perry, MI
Welcome home.  Congratulations and welcome to the Loser's Bench.  Keep up the great work of sipping and walking. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 8/8/08 11:02 am - Easton, PA
Welcome home!  Keep on walking and sipping and walking and sipping.  So glad your transition thus far has been pretty easy!  Also, thanks for the update on the others, glad to hear it!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 8/8/08 8:59 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations on being one of the new Loser's added to the bench this week!  Sounds like you are doing very well, just be sure not to overdo! 

Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 8/9/08 7:43 am - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome home! So glad to hear everything went well - I love Dr Boe too - He's a terrific guy! Keep listening and following instructions and you're going to do great!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/08 1:24 am
Welcome home and glad things went so well! I agree Barix is amazing! Good luck on your journey!
tracyb330
on 8/10/08 6:12 am - Temple, PA
Hi Dianne,
I am so sorry I missed you on Thursday. I was so excited about being able to eat pureed foods that I forgot about you...lol. I love Dr.Boe too. He is great. He is so friendly and easy to talk to. I'm glad you are feeling great.

Take care,
Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views