****Saturday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 8/8/08 3:28 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I spent Friday running around packing and shopping.  Got some great bargains on the clearance racks at Sears in Neshaminy Mall.  Tops for less than $5 with all the discounts. 

Anywho, I am leaving to go to Pittsburgh around 9 a. m.  Hopefully arrive in Pittsburgh around 3 p.m.  Take my son, Sean, out to dinner and hang with him. 

Prayers for my legs as I have a clotting disorder.  I do have a shot to take before I go.

Huggles,
Trsih
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bubble273
on 8/8/08 7:53 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Saturday morning to you Trish and PA,

This morning has me up really early -- well, "really early" in my eyes on a Saturday.  It's 5:52 and I was up before 5:30.  My husband is in a softball tournament this weekend.  And his first game is at 8:00.  It's up in Jersey.  The tournament is called the Trentonian and it's one of the largest softball tournaments in the world!!!  So we're very excited.  Wish him luck!!!

That's about it for me, because if they keep winning, they keep playing.  And we could be there until 7:00 tonight!!!

Have a great Saturday!!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 8/8/08 8:36 pm - Easton, PA
Karen,

By the name of it I assume it's in Trenton?  Good luck to your husbands team today!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 8/8/08 8:35 pm - Easton, PA
Trish,

Have fun on your trip.  Take lots of breaks for walking and what not if you can (you're driving, right?) 

Today I need to straighten up this house - we've let it get way out of control yet again!  It still amazes me two grown adults can have a house that looks like this after a week.  What are we gonna do after we have kids???

We never went to the inlaws house yesterday - MIL wasn't feeling well and told us not to come.  I'm not sure if we'll be going up there this afternoon.

Then tonight, it's back to work for me.  Another concert night which is flagged for us.  It's Metal Masters Tour featuring Judas Priest, Heaven and Hell, Motorhead, Testament so that should prove to be pretty interesting!!

Best thoughts for all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ladychief231
on 8/8/08 8:46 pm - Douglassville, PA
Good Morning Everyone,

I'm up early too for a Saturday. I love my alone and quiet time in the morning before the house starts to wake up.

Today I'll do some puttering around the house, excercise,  then off to the Phillies game tonight.

So much for my quiet time....the 3 dogs just came tumbling down the stairs. My day begins.

Have a good one.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Laureen S.
on 8/8/08 9:06 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good morning Trish & PA Posters,

Trish enjoy your trip, take your time and be safe.

I've been up since about 4, just could not really sleep, not sure why, but I finally got up at 6 and decided it was time to do what chores I needed to do, as today Tony is coming down after work, which on this day should be early, and we will be going to dinner and a movie and then heading to Lambertville tomorrow a.m. to hang out and stay at a B&B, a nice couple of days for sure, but I have to vacuum, do my laundry and a few other things before heading out to my first Salsa dance lesson, I'm so excited about finally taking this class as the last set of classes were held on a night I could not get there during the work week.  I'm taking this class for the fun of it, but also as a different form of exercise, hoping that the stall I've been in for almost a month now breaks by me changing up my routine some.

Anyway, I wish you all a good day, it certainly will be a beautiful one!  If you are struggling with any of life's curve balls, rest assured you are all in my prayers and positive thoughts on a daily basis,

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Liz R.
on 8/8/08 10:02 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All! I was up several times during the night with this pain, I am starting to think maybe gal-bladder??? I can pinpoint the pain, actually in 2 spots, it has localized, there is a stabbing pain in my stomach usually after I eat/drink. But I am also getting a pain, right below my right breast that is a stabbing pain - I think that this is where the gal-bladder is - off to google it after I leave this post!

I am having a support group meeting at my house today - hopefully I will get to meet some of you!!

Make it a great day - the weather is going to be sublime for being outside!

Liz
SweetLynn2001
on 8/8/08 11:26 pm - Harrisburg, PA
VSG on 08/02/16
Good Morning all,
Well its my weekend to work so I'm at my desk doing absolutly nothing right now.
I'm so tired, I was up until almost 2am because I was helping to keep my younger cousins (4 & 6) awake for their drive back to alanta. (Their mommies like to keep them up all day and then leave late at night so that they stay sleep the entire way down.) 
Anywho I'm tired now and I've fallen off the coffee wagon again, it was either coffee or an energy shot, I opted for the coffee and the good thing is I've only drank about 1/2 of it and I dont want anymore.
Well hope everyone has a great weekend!
DianeMarie
on 8/9/08 12:45 am - Delmont, PA
Hello folks,

I'm off today and slept in till 10AM.  Going to spend the afternoon running around Monroeville with Deidre.

Then its dinner, walk & bed because I have to be up at 3AM to get ready for work.

Hope you have a great day!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
dit657
on 8/9/08 7:52 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good evening everybody - I'm a tad behind the times today. I've had a busy, busy day - started out with a very long walk with the dog, then home to start laundry and outside to water the trees. Had some breakfast then got on my bike and rode for 7 miles. After that stripped the beds and bathroom and showered, went for groceries, made some food - then napped! Tonight will be quiet - tomorrow we're going to a friends place to laze by the pool - can't wait.

Hope everybody has a good day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views