My sister may be getting lap band.....

Ready4 AChange
on 8/8/08 11:51 am - Upper Chichester, PA
  My older sister ( 7 years older ) called today. We talked about a few things, older sister , her son who came to visit from Denver etc. She said she is going to a seminar about the lap band. She really seems interested in this. She can't drive at night so a neighbor ( he and his wife also have the lap band) offered to drive her. I think she is going sometime this week. She didn't remember the doctors name but when she gets the info she will email me. She will be going to Richmond ( VA) for the seminar. So I'm crossing my fingers that she does well with the testing. She said that the guy that will be driving her made her laugh. He said " you know you will have to see a chiropractor " She looked at him then he said " they have to make sure you aren't crazy " Then she realized that he meant psychiatrist .

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Pam Hart
on 8/8/08 8:38 pm - Easton, PA
chiropractor, psychiatrist....they're close.....lol

Good luck to her!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
oobiebus
on 8/9/08 4:46 am - pottstown, PA
Sandy,Thats great,I take my daughter on monday to my surgeons office,she is also wanting the lap -band!  Hope all works out for your sister!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

dit657
on 8/9/08 7:46 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Sandy - Glad to hear your sister is looking into Lapband - I hope it all works out for her. My younger sister told my mother yesterday that the only way she's going to lose weight is to do what I did or develop food allergies - I think she's hoping for food allergies!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Ready4 AChange
on 8/10/08 12:07 am - Upper Chichester, PA

Thanks,
She said they told her that from the time of the "seminar" til the "day"  is about 4 months. I'm hoping I may be able to go help her for a day or so but I'll have to see.

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

marlab64
on 8/11/08 12:24 am - Bucks County, PA
Hi Sandy,
I've kinda been MIA (busy..lol) this summer,but if you're sister needs any Lap Band questions answered, I'll be happy to answer them!

Let me know!

Marla

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views