Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Friday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/7/08 11:05 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning! I got off to a late start today and just got done my treadmill workout!!

I guess moving all the furniture and boxes in my classroom really tuckered me out yesterday so today I am just puttering around the house..no one will be at school today anyway.  So I did my workout and later I am going to try to squeeze in my yoga dvd,

What are you doing today??

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/7/08 11:42 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I am taking the day off from exercise and giving my body a much-needed rest. I slowly worked my way back up to my goal on my bike this week - foot is feeling wonderful and I'm looking forward to long walks this weekend with the dog and long rides on my bike, but today is Friday and I'm giving my body a break.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 8/8/08 12:13 am - Perkasie, PA
I'm doing my Sweatin to the Oldies 2 dvd, and later I'll walk Coco at least once (cuz I've created a monster...lol).

Shannon O.
on 8/8/08 12:34 am - Reading, PA
going to yoga/pilates class at the gym...

ladychief231
on 8/8/08 4:11 am - Douglassville, PA
Going cycling tonight... 15 or so miles. I just got cycling shoes and clips so hopefully I won't crash and kill myself.

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Laureen S.
on 8/8/08 5:43 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Today I did:

10 minute warm up
30 minutes free weights and machine weights
50 minutes cardio

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 8/8/08 6:38 am - Easton, PA
I basically took the day off....

But my abs feel like they got one heck of a work out from tensing every single muscle in my core while the tattoo was happening....does that count for something?  LOL

I'll be at the gym tomorrow or if not the gym, a 5k walk/run in the neighborhood

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views