***TGIF Roll Call***

lauraanne715
on 8/7/08 10:52 pm, edited 8/7/08 11:10 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!

I woke up so late this morning!!  7:45 am and it is sad that I am thinking that is late for me! Not much going on for today just working and puttering around the house.

Enjoy the day!

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 8/7/08 10:54 pm - Perkasie, PA
Hi

I had a great week...lost 7 pounds even though I was kinda down because I had scratched corneas.

BIG big thing happening a week from today. I am getting on a plane for the first time, going to California and visiting Richard Simmons' gym, Slimmons, which has been a dream of mine for 20+ years. On the 16th, the girls and I are going there and taking two classes he is going to be there teaching. I am so excited. We are staying in Manhattan Beach for 4 days and then going to Disneyland for 4 days. I am nervousabout driving on LA freeways, breathe in...breathe out....that's gonna be fun, huh?...... I have never seen a palm tree! ....ummm...yeah I'm excited....lol.

AND I had set a goal weight for leaving for CA back in Feb. when I planned this trip: 250. It seemed unattainable but Dr. Marymor said I could do it. I have done it and surpassed it to 246 as of this morning. Woohoo!

:)

<----Cheryl, the excited rambler.

;)

tanya72100
on 8/7/08 11:47 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Im up early as usaul. Kids are already at daycare and ive been at work for 2 hours.

My best friend is coming home from CA for the weekend for her brothers wedding. She just got home from Kuwait 2 days ago. Im excited to see her. Ive lost 33 lbs since ive seen her (presurg)

We are going out tonight to see some other friends as well. My son is going with his dad and my daughter is going with my gf for the night. YAAA HAWWW.

Im excited.. is it 430 yet??

Lesley G.
on 8/7/08 11:48 pm - Allegan, MI
Hi everyone,

Today is a tough day for me.  I called off an engagement in December and today was supposed to be the day we got married.  Now that the day is here I know that I absolutely did the right thing, but still it's a tough day.  I'm also feeling nervous about PATS next week (Wednesday). Ugh!

I'm at work this morning, but I already arranged to work from home this afternoon. (I'm a webmaster so all I really need to work is an internet connection and my laptop.)  Tonight I'm having a girls' night out with some friends, and since I got to pick the restaurant I picked sushi. I figured that's a good low-fat choice, plus I need to enjoy nigiri while I can still eat rice.

Have a good day all,
Lesley
Nicole0216
on 8/8/08 1:29 am - Lancaster, PA
hey all well TGIF not for me I still have to work tonight. BLAH.

I am making some snacks and sandwiches etc for our road to trip to NC tomorrow.

I have to get some errands completed and then off to work after I pack so I am outta here.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views