Hi Everyone---Newbie

Patricia R.
on 8/8/08 9:40 am - Perry, MI
Hi and Welcome to the PA board.  This is a terrific place to get support, encouragement and hugs. 

Can't tell you much about 30 something sagging skin.  I have sagging skin, and will deal with it when I am at goal and win the lottery.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

pieparty
on 8/8/08 2:46 pm - Milroy , PA
 Thanks for the welcome everyone. I am really glad that I found this site to help guide me through this journey. And if sagging sking is the worst thing that happens I will certainly still be thrilled. That is a small price to pay for a new life, and better health. Good night everyone.
dit657
on 8/9/08 7:36 am - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome aboard!! I'm a little behind the times today but wanted to wish you all the best on your weight loss journey. As for the sagging skin, well, you've heard it from everybody - its gonna be there - like it or not. Of course mine has been stretched 30+ years so there was no chance of that going back into shape, but I'll take it - beats carrying all that excess weight around!!

Best of luck to you and welcome to the PA Boards!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/08 1:08 pm
Welcome!  I am in the 30 something category and have skin issues.  Surprisingly enough, my boobs probably faired the best.  They can stand a bit of work, but I kept a lot of the fullness.  My arms, lower stomach and thighs are going to need to be done.  I weigh a bit less than I did 10 years ago and yet my body was in a lot better shape then.  I was hoping it would all go back to where it was when I was 27,  but it didn't.  Regardless, I have NO regrets about the surgery.  I feel great, I am healthy and life is good.  I will take the hanging skin over the extra weight any day.

Good luck with everything.

Heather G
evrblue
on 8/9/08 1:14 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
Welcome! Everyone on this board is very friendly and there is a ton of good advice and info here. Best Wishes on your WLS journey!

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/08 1:22 am
Welomce to the boards and the start of your journey ..I am a fairly newbie and 40 but skin will be an issue I can tell already but worth it to be healthier and more acitve.

You are going to find lots of awesome people here!
GD_007
on 8/11/08 11:03 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Welcome!!  Better late than never, right?
-GD
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views