Bad day.

Melanie B.
on 8/7/08 12:47 pm - Doylestown, PA
Well I had my PATs today and what should have been a simple 3-4 hour "check list" turned in to some drama. During my Gallbladder ultrasound it turns out that apparently have some sort of "cyst" on my liver and am now off for CAT scans in the morning.

Can't say this hasn't sent me for a total loop.

please pray it's nothing.

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/08 1:36 pm
Melanie

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well...Let me know if you need anything!

**hugs**
Nicole0216
on 8/7/08 2:02 pm - Lancaster, PA
Keeping you in my thoughts I am sure it is nothing. They have to make sure.
Patricia R.
on 8/7/08 2:15 pm - Perry, MI
Praying it is nothing.  I believe that all things happen for a reason, and you will be okay in the end.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 8/7/08 8:52 pm - Easton, PA
Melanie - so sorry to hear - praying that it is nothing though! If it is any comfort I have battled cysts on my thyroid for years and I was told that most of the time cysts are nothing.

Keep us posted!

Liz

PS _ not sure if you saw or not, having a support group meeting at my house saturday - u are more then welcome - let me know if you need more info!

dit657
on 8/7/08 9:43 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Melanie - I'm sorry to hear about the cyst but its probably good they saw it during PAT's and not surgery so it can be taken care of or at least noted that its there so it doesn't cause you any problems. Praying that everything is going to be okay and you can continue moving forward to your surgery.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 8/7/08 9:54 pm - Easton, PA
Melanie,

I was diagnosed with a thyroid disorder during my pats - so although it wasn't as scary as something as a cyst, I kind of understand where you are coming from.

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 8/7/08 10:30 pm - Reading, PA
shooting ya a prayer right now... hugs!

CherylT
on 8/7/08 10:58 pm - Perkasie, PA
You are in my thoughts.

HUGS.

Lesley G.
on 8/7/08 11:59 pm - Allegan, MI
Melanie,

I'm so sorry to hear that.  Please keep us posted.  Thinking of you.

Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views