I Must Be INSANE!!!

Pam Hart
on 8/7/08 7:07 am - Easton, PA
So just plan on getting home after all those tests and being up all night and crashing - tell the family you cannot be held responsible for anything that comes outta your mouth!  lol  I'm sure you will do fine - the body is an amazing machine, and although I don't reccommend the 28 hour plus being awake thing - I can tell you that it is definately doable!!  You'll do fine.

Laureen is right - there's a bunch of us turning 1 in October (i'm one of them!) so you might be in good company (well whatever month you have you'll have good company)

Congrats and fabulous determination!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 8/7/08 7:31 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!

I'm so happy and looking forward to the future.  We just had a brief, hard downpour and the street flooded.  We ran outside and I played with the neighbor kids just like I did when my kids were little.  My boys came out and joined in on the fun.  We had the two dogs out there too and they were running in the puddles.  I kept thinking to myself.... God willing I'll be healthy enough after the surgery to do the same thing with my future grand children!

Thanks for the kind words Pam!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
CherylT
on 8/7/08 8:39 am - Perkasie, PA
threadjack/

thanks Pam!

:)

/threadjack

Nicole0216
on 8/7/08 10:42 am - Lancaster, PA
woo hoo congrats
magenta40
on 8/11/08 9:58 pm - PA
Dianne,
That is wonderful news.  I am doing the happy dance with you

I will save a spot on the loser's bench for you.

Abby

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views