I Must Be INSANE!!!

DianeMarie
on 8/7/08 4:59 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!I've been plugging along at this process and sometimes it seems to take forever before each step.  That slow pace is about to end.

I just had my 4th meeting and saw my surgeon on Monday.  I was handed my list of tests and things I needed to get done.

Just got off the phone and have EVERYTHING scheduled. 

My Psych consult is Wednesday afternoon.  I go to work Wednesday evening at 9 and work till 5:30 AM. (Here comes the really insane part)  I go to Westmoreland hospital 7:50 AM and then have my Upper GI, then my 2 hour stress test, then my EKG & Chest X-ray.  I will do all this after being up All nite and most of the day before.

My 5th class will be Sept 15 and the next day I will have my Nut consult.  All my testing and consults will be done and then all I have to do is attend my last class on October 8th (4 days after I turn 46)  I'm considering this next month and what follows my Birthday present to me!

::Doing the happy dance:: 

I'm excited and nervous at the same time.. uh oh...hope I don't puke!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Laureen S.
on 8/7/08 5:19 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Well Diane,

That sounds like a whole lot of good planning and determination to me!  Who knows you might be an October Baby like a good number of us are ;)  Matter a fact there is a whole crop of us turning 1 in October. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

DianeMarie
on 8/7/08 5:37 am - Delmont, PA
Well my birthday is October 4th.. Maybe I'll get lucky and have an October surgery.  October has always been my favorite month.  We will see!

Diane

dit657
on 8/7/08 6:12 am - Boothwyn, PA

You're going to be too busy to be nervous!! I know before my surgery I had a period of time where I felt all I did was bounce from doctor to doctor going thru all those tests but eventually it did end and I got to where I needed to be.

And your birthday is a wonderful day as it is also my hubby's birthday! So happy early birthday.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
DianeMarie
on 8/7/08 6:25 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!
I am SOOOOOOO excited I can barely sit! 

Happy early Birthday to your hubby too!

Diane

cheryl S.
on 8/7/08 7:38 am - milford, NJ
Happy for you. I have a tentative surgery date Oct. 8th and my birthday is Oct. 13 so I am hoping to have a BIG BIRTHDAY!!!!  Hope all goes well for you.  I have to see the cardiologist  on Sept 17 and then  do preop the week before surgery.  Still need the approval of Ins. also.

Cheryl

DianeMarie
on 8/7/08 8:15 am - Delmont, PA
Hi Cheryl!

Seems like we are running neck and neck with this process!  Keep me posted on your progress.  Congrats to you too......& early Happy Birthday!

Diane

CherylT
on 8/7/08 6:35 am - Perkasie, PA
I am so happy for you!

DianeMarie
on 8/7/08 6:45 am - Delmont, PA

Thanks HUN!  I'm still doing the happy dance.  I guess my next big announcement will be my date!

Diane

Pam Hart
on 8/7/08 7:05 am - Easton, PA
**message hijack**

Great new avatar Cheryl!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views