LA fitness-Bensalem

sbrunell
on 8/7/08 1:56 am - Bensalem, PA

If anyone here is a LA fitness member, I am taking their aquafit program (aquatic aerobics).
They have classes on Tuesday and Thursday at 6 pm. There is also a Saturday class-at 9, i think.

I like the class because you don't feel like you are working out, but when you climb out, you realized the workout you got.

The only thing I don't like is high knee kicks across the pool.  I feel like I am skipping, and I am the only guy in the class most days, so I feel kind of ridiculous. 

Otherwise it's a great class. If you are a member, you might want to check it out!

Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/08 3:14 am - Eastern, PA
You should get yourself a special pink two-piece to wear for your high knee kicks.

And request they play the theme music from "Terms of Endearment" while you do it.

That should make you feel better about it all.

:)
Liz R.
on 8/7/08 3:59 am - Easton, PA
Good for you Steve! Leave it to Norm to be a smart ass :)

One of my good friends teaches that class at the LA Fitness's out this way.

It is a good work out - keep it up!

Liz
jastypes
on 8/7/08 5:37 am - Croydon, PA
My daughters and I are members there.  I haven't taken the water aerobic class only because I don't get home from center city until 6:00.  I used to take the Saturday morning class near Oxford Valley, but now I'm into the belly dancing class on Wednesday nights instead.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

sbrunell
on 8/8/08 12:16 am - Bensalem, PA
You ought to bring your bathing suit w/ you to work (I do) and then drive to the gym from work. It only takes a few minutes to get changed.

My wife and I rush to pick up the kids, then head over there, and we can make it happen...so I think you can too!
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views