** THURSDAY ROLL CALL **

Liz R.
on 8/6/08 8:41 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Everyone - I am here at work bright and early. Not feeling well this morning but I know I have too much work on my plate today to dump it on someone else, so I am here... Hopefully I hear from Dr Boe today, I would think that he would get the results of my CT scan at some point today.

After work I have to go to the chiropractor and stop and pick up a few prescriptions, then it is home to crash. Yesterday I barely made it in the door before I had to lay down.

Make it a great Thursday!

Liz

PS - I got a call last night that my Grandmother is in ICU, he heart has been failing and all the Dr would say this time is that it might be time to "make some phone calls". Any prayers would be appreciated that if this is her time she can just pass peacefully. Or if she is meant to stay with us that she make a speedy recovery. Thanks
ktreavis
on 8/6/08 9:26 pm - PA
Good Morning Everyone -
Liz, I will keep your family in my prayers, I know all to well how hard it is to see family members sick.
My sister's RNY is today, I am going to stay home with my niece this morning and get her off to camp, then go and be with my sis. I have a staff meeting tonight that I have to do some preparing ofr, but other than that not much.
We found out yesterday that hubby may have to have back surgery. So I am researching that and hoping for the best. Hope you all have a great day.

Katie

Progress not perfection

Liz R.
on 8/6/08 9:28 pm - Easton, PA
Katie - best of luck to your Sis today! She will be in my thoughts - along with our other 2 surgeries today and Melanies PAT's!

Goo dluck too to hubby with the back surgery!

Thank you for the well wishes.
Liz
Jackie Smith
on 8/6/08 9:39 pm - Coatesville, PA
Good Morning,
Just a quick hello and thank you to everyone at the PHX support group last night.  As always you give me confidence to keep moving forward! 
I met with the psycologist yesterday.  She is very nice.  She did tell me that she would rather work with me for 3 to 6 months before surgery.  I am still planning to have surgery on the 27th and I see her for the second time on Sept. 4th.  I know she will be helpful in sorting out the emotional eating even after I have my surgery.
Off to work!  Jackiwe
dit657
on 8/6/08 9:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - Liz, hope Dr Boe has some answers for you today - hate it that you're still feeling lousy. Will also send prayers out for your grandmother - life is never easy, is it.

As for me its another quiet day on the job - got up early and worked out then headed on in to work. Tonight is bath night for the dog - he's never thrilled with them but he's a stinky puppy right now so its time.

Other than that not much on my agenda today - hope everyone is doing well.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 8/6/08 10:46 pm - Easton, PA
Liz,

Prayers for you and the grandmother and Katie's family too!!!

Today I stopped at mcdonalds - no not for me - for hubby.  Apparantly, I was told last night that although my nursing care to him is phenomenal - rest and ice don't do enough for back pain. Apparantly the "cure all" for a back problem is egg mcmuffins and hashbrowns.  So I complied, sabotaging his health I guess, but oh well.  He has been eating healtheir since my surgery so I really can't complain (He actually PREFERS sf/lf ice cream now, who would have thunk it?)

After these posts I'm going to bed (early for me) as I have to get up early and go to a dinner for a manager/scheduler whose last day is tomorrow.  It sounded like a better idea to go when I said yes last week - as I'm pretty tired after a rough night - but I know once I'm there and awake I will have a good time and would regret not going.

After the dinner - if it's early enough - I'll probably just hang out until it's time to leave for work.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 8/6/08 10:52 pm - Easton, PA
LOL Pam - Chris and Brian have the same idea of a "cure all"! I give in once in a while too - men. They need their grease! lol

Hope he is feeling better!

Liz
Patricia R.
on 8/6/08 11:17 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Liz,
I slept in this morning, and feel like a freight train hit me.  Not sure what is going on.  I had my surgical procedure yesterday, doc removed a cyst.  Amazing, I was in and out of his office in 15 minutes.  Took a walk in the evening, and got some exercise.  No swimming till I get my stitches out. 

Today has me attempting to clean and start packing for my trip to Michigan.  Right now, I just feel like going back to bed.  ARGH. 

Praying for all the surgeries this morning, as well as your grandmother, and Katie's husband, and Pam's husband as well.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

BlancheJackson
on 8/7/08 12:01 am - Butler, PA
good morning!  I took some Tylenol PM and got a FULL night of sleep!  I feel good this morning!!   OK.. so in the evening, I have trouble with carbs... only in the evening... I tend to munch on cereal... better than some things, I guess, but still carbs.  During the day... no problem!  After dinner.... man.. just can't "not" munch!!!  Still, I'm doing much better than I was before when I would just graze on everything all day long!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

DianeMarie
on 8/7/08 4:44 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!
Hi all!

I worked til 5:30 AM this morning and slept from 7AM til Noon.  Just made my Psych Eval appointment and my Nut appointment.  I just scheduled all the tests I need to have.  OMG this is starting to become real!

I'm flying high from the excitement. 

After the kids eat Deidre & I are going to take our daily walk.  That's about all I have planned for today.

Hope you have a good one!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views