Who's getting their excersise groove on??Thursday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/6/08 10:20 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!

This morning I had my hour on the treadmill--I am definitely going to have to get up in the a.m. to work out because other than moving furniture and boxes and trash in my classroom which I guess could be a workout!! 

So that was my a.m work out! I will be going into the classroom again today to move more furniture, more trash and more boxes!!

What is going on with youir work out today?

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/6/08 10:27 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everybody - its scary but now I'm waking up BEFORE the alarm clock goes off at 4:45 AM! So I was up and on my bike and rode 6.75 miles in about 30 minutes - I swear I sleep thru the first half of the work-out - one of these days I'm gonna actually fall asleep and fall off the bike!! LOL!!! But it was a great work-out and felt wonderful.

Last night I did my upper body stuff - the poor dog doesn't know what to make of that - he's finally gotten used to me being on the bike, but I know he gets upset when my breathing starts to get louder and I'm sweating profusely!

So that was my work-out for the day - tomorrow I'm taking a day off to rest my legs and the rest of my bones. Really looking forward to the cooler weather this weekend so I can take those long walks with the dog again.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Marlo71
on 8/7/08 1:06 am - Harrisburg, PA
Hi all! 
Well I am on day 2 of step aerobics, will do my work out tonight after work.  I'm doing 3 days a week, as I havent worked out in awhile! But this week we have been putting Crown Moulding in our dining room and cleaning like mad to get ready for a family picnic this Friday, so I've been sweating and working doing that.  But next week I will try to increase to 4 times a week!  Hope everyone has a great day

-Marlo 

GinaB308
on 8/7/08 4:44 am - PA
Hi guys!

Tonight's agenda is as follows(after the wedding rehersal):

Eliptical:  30 minutes
no treadmill tonight:  hitting the pavement for 40 min; getting ready for the Lung cancer 5k
crunches:  200

the U-13 girls kicked my ass at soccer last night!  Feeling my age today  it's all good!!!!!

Gina

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views