Anyone have LAP RNY with Dr. Marymor?

Melanie B.
on 8/6/08 5:49 am - Doylestown, PA
I'm starting to think I might be his first (kidding...sort of)

I know he's an excellent surgeon and I am confident I am in good hands, but from what I gather up until recently he refused to do his RNYs lap. I beleive there may have been some push (drama) from Barix for him to start doing them this way....but of course now in the 11th hour I'm getting a bit skiddish that he's a newbie at it.

I go in tomorrow for my PATs and I will just ask straight out for the answer - "exactly how long have you been doing your surgeries lapriscopicaly"

NANCYL
on 8/6/08 11:59 am - PHILA, PA
I had my surgery done by Dr.Marymor(WONDERFUL SURGEON) I had Open and that is why I choosed him because he only did open at the time which was just 2 yrs, since then Barix has asked him to  do  lap I don' t know how long but I know it was a Big problem for awhile up at Barix that  weall heard he was leaving(that was last yr) If it makes you feel any better before he did this surgery at Barix he was a General Surgeon at awell known hostipal and preformed alot of lap surgery before hernia, gall bladder etc... You are in EXCELLENT hands.

Good Luck,
nancy
Patricia R.
on 8/6/08 12:45 pm - Perry, MI
I also had open with Dr. Marymor almost two years ago.  He is an excellent surgeon.  You are in excellent hands.  You can be confident that he is going to take good care of you. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views