Happy FIVE YEAR surgiversary NORM!!!

New_Beginnings_36
on 8/6/08 8:34 am - PA
Norm - Congratulations and Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/08 9:31 am - Eastern, PA
Thank you all for the well wishes.

This kind of crept up on me. I knew it was somewhere around here, but was very surprised when I logged on this afternoon and saw that it was today. I had been planning some big grandiose post of reflections, which I ay still do, but obviously that's not happeneing today.

Mary and I went for a nice bike ride after dinner, and I sitting here decadently celebrating in the middle of the week with a glass of champagne, from an unopened bottle left over from New Years.

So yippy kay aye motherf|-|ckers. Here's to another great five, and fifty more after that.

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/08 1:30 pm
Holy cow Batman!!  FIVE years???  You are the oldest person I know...as well as one of the wisest, most dedicated and successful!    We, as a group, are stronger because of you.  Thank you for all the contributions you make!

HG
Liz R.
on 8/6/08 8:32 pm - Easton, PA
Congrats Norm! I'll second that to at LEAST 55 more! You are an inspiration and your ass kicking and humor are always a welcome site!

Hope that you enjoyed the champagne - you deserve it!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 8/6/08 10:53 pm - Easton, PA
Norm,

Sorry I'm a day late - but wanted to say congrats too.  Everyone has pretty much summed it up.  You are ALWAYS there when we need you - even to kick us in the a$$ or then give us a hand up off the floor when we fall and are ready to get back up.

You've had an amazing journey - and now have an amazing woman in your life - and will accomplish more great things over the next 5 years.

Hope you enjoyed your surgiversary!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 8/6/08 9:38 am - Lancaster, PA
Congratulations.
Shannon O.
on 8/6/08 10:11 am - Reading, PA
Congrats Norm... I think that you are amazing... but I also know that you work very hard at this... so keep up the good work!! And I wanna see before and now pics...

BickelK
on 8/6/08 12:32 pm - Altoona, PA
Congrats to you Norm, that means 5 years ago I was talking to you on the phone.  YOu have done an amazing job.  Hope to see you again some time.  I need a good butt kicking!!!!

Kathy
CherylT
on 8/6/08 11:20 pm - Perkasie, PA
Congratulations! You are an inspiration!

:)

Dennis Belk
on 8/7/08 1:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Geez,
I take a day off (from work) and I miss out on some of the greatness of this board!
CONGRATULATIONS Norm on a great milestone in our world, a great world to be a part of.
As one of the elder RNY'ers your experience and sharing your journey has helped and provides support for countless patients, no doubt. We are the lucky ones to have you in our community. What Altoona lost, we gained and we're keeping ya!
All the best to our exercise guru,

Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views