Happy FIVE YEAR surgiversary NORM!!!

Mary Benford
on 8/6/08 5:47 am, edited 8/6/08 5:48 am - Emmaus, PA
<3   Even after all these years, you're the first one to motivate those who need it...  and give us the boot in the butt to get to the gym!    You've done a wonderfully amazing job, and you've worked very hard for it.   You should certainly be proud of yourself...  I know I'm proud of you! 

I know it's late, but CONGRATS BABY!!!

Love you!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Melanie B.
on 8/6/08 5:51 am - Doylestown, PA
Yay Norm!

tammypa
on 8/6/08 6:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations Norm!
Thanks for all of your help - you are very inspiring.
Most of all - thanks for your very amusing posts - u cut right to the
heart of the matter.
Tammy
Laureen S.
on 8/6/08 6:05 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Oh yeah! 

I'd say Mary is right on with the way you motivate folks to do what is necessary! 

So a great big round of applause for NORM! 

Thanks for all you've put into successing the last what is it, 5?  Wow, simply amazing

Lots of hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/08 6:06 am
Norm

Happy Surgiversay! You are the one that gave me the kick in the butt when it was needed and I will never forget!  You can not forget someone that gives you inspiration that is for sure. Continued success as you enter teh next phase of your life.
dit657
on 8/6/08 6:23 am - Boothwyn, PA
Norm, You're the MAN! 5 years post-op and still looking great!! Congratulations on such an amazing journey - all the best to you and Mary as you start another phase of your lives together! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
J. M.
on 8/6/08 6:28 am
Norm,

Congratulations on your big 5 year! You have been such a great help, advice giver, listener and a$$ kicker. I appreciate all the help and motivation you've given me to help me in my success and admire how you continue to help others.

I'll never forget the night I was literally crying on the floor of my pantry closet and you manged to talk to me and help me feel sane again.  Your encouragement has meant a lot. You're a great guy.

You rock!!!

~ Jen   

GinaB308
on 8/6/08 6:34 am - PA
Hey Norm,

Congrats on your 5 yr. surgerversary!!!  I too have always appreciated your humor and ass kicking posts, you always keep it real.  Most of all you were a gentleman my first post op mtg you introduced yourself made me feel welcomed and were you were very down to earth!

Cheers to you!
Gina

litlhurry
on 8/6/08 6:42 am - anytown, PA
Congratulations- oh wise one...............xooxoxxo geri
bubble273
on 8/6/08 7:58 am - Levittown, PA
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NORM!!!!  Wow...five years!!!  That is so GREAT!!!  WAY TO GO!!!

As others have stated, I have almost pissed myself laughing at some of your posts.  At the same time with other posts, you were no joke and very serious about the exercise and other issues .  I love both sides of you and appreciate all your butt kicking and inspiration you have given to everyone.  So from me to you thank you and congratulations!!!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views