wednesday morning update

Liz R.
on 8/5/08 11:38 pm - Easton, PA
WEll I just had teh CT scan - more barium and some fun injection that makes you all hot and flushed feeling. I am at work now although debating if I should have. I'll tough it out as long as I can. Hopefully Dr Boe gets the results later this afternoon or first thing tomorrow...

Thanks for all of the support and well wishes!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 8/5/08 11:45 pm - Easton, PA
Here's hoping you have some answers soon!

Feel better,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DebiMcK23
on 8/5/08 11:52 pm - Aston, PA
Things have been so busy at work, and I am getting ready for vacation, so I haven't been on the board very much lately....

I am so sorry to hear about everything you have been going thru.

But as everyone has already told you, Dr. Boe is wonderful.  And he will do whatever he can to help you solve this tummy issue.

Debi

303/197/153

Nicole0216
on 8/6/08 2:08 am - Lancaster, PA
I hope you get the answers and relief you are looking for. Feel better.
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/6/08 3:42 am - PA
Liz - Hope they are able to give you some answers today. Thinking of you and wishing you the best :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Patricia R.
on 8/6/08 3:46 am - Perry, MI
Liz,
Keep us posted on the results and what Dr. Boe says.  You are to be commended for going into work after the test.  I would just go home and curl up.  Hang in there.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 8/6/08 4:20 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Everyone!

Trish I don't know if it is commendable or just stupid on my part. I have this terrible problem of feeling guilty if I miss work...after work I am headed straight for the couch!

I will keep you all posted as I learn more in the next few days!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views