My ticker says zero to go!!!!!!

J. M.
on 8/5/08 10:47 pm
My weight loss ticker says 151lbs lost.....0 to go!!!

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!  I reached 155lbs.

Now, I only have 1 pound to go for my BMI to put me in the "Normal" range, so I'd still like to hit for that.

But this is where I wanted to get to maintain a healthy weight for "me". ("maintain between 150 and 160 lbs...155 if dead center- for those who werent sure..LOL)

I'm wondering though, how much more "my body" is going to want to lose becuase I didnt do much to lose these last couple pounds...hmmm. A little scared now.

I see my surgeon today for my one year follow-up. I'll see what he says, although probably not much.

~ Jen   

EileenWalton
on 8/5/08 10:55 pm
I've been away, and this was a really nice post to come home to.  Congrats Jen.  You have worked hard and it has really paid off.  You look absolutely beautiful and you continue to be an inspiration to all of us.  Zero is such a wonderful number.....isn't it????
Eileen

J. M.
on 8/6/08 5:02 am
It's the best number I've seen in a looong time 

~ Jen   

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/08 10:56 pm
Good for you Jen!!  Congratulations.  Your body will find its natural weight...at least that's what I hear.  I am sure your surgeon will be very proud of you.

HG
J. M.
on 8/6/08 5:03 am
Thanks Heather! Hoping it finds it soon...I'm getting nervous again about it never stopping.

~ Jen   

Laureen S.
on 8/5/08 11:00 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations Jen! 

Your post gives me hope that one day I can see the same results, my ticker says 135, I think, but my reality has always been let's get to 150 and then see what and where I'm at when I arrive, as I am building in 10 to 15 lbs. for excess skin and my goal has never been to be "skinny", just a healthy weight for me.   However, and I know better, but still, I'm feeling that frustration with the scale again, it's bouncing between 177 and 179 for the last 3 weeks and I've stepped up the gym workout and mostly eating according to the rules, getting all my fluids in. . .  at almost 10 months I'm scared that this is it for me and I want that last 27 lbs. gone, it's my personal goal. . .  I'm sure you get what I'm talking about. . .  thanks for letting me vent in your happy post! 

I am truly happy for you, you've worked hard and deserve the good feelings from what you've accomplished thusfar!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

J. M.
on 8/6/08 5:03 am

You'll get there...dont you worry!

~ Jen   

dit657
on 8/5/08 11:37 pm - Boothwyn, PA
CONGRATULATIONS JEN!!! I did notice yesterday that both you and Pam were at the '1 pound to go' mark and I was so happy for you both!! Congratulations for such an amazing achievement and hitting your healthy goal - you look wonderful and I'm sure you feel incredible! Bet this is one of the best doctor's appts you'll ever have! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
J. M.
on 8/6/08 5:07 am
Thanks Kathy! It wasnt the best appointment though....I HATE going down to Temple. I waited for a LONG time only to get a hand shake and a "Everything is fine...see ya later" from my surgeon. He's not the most social guy. 

And now Im in the family waiting room at Univ of Penn waiting for my dad to come out of coratid artery surgery.

Fun day, huh.
Hopefully tonight will be happier.

~ Jen   

dit657
on 8/6/08 5:19 am - Boothwyn, PA
Man, would have thought the guy could have given you a hug or at least a high 5! Oh well, you really did all the work, not him, so he doesn't deserve as much credit anyway.

Sorry to hear about your dad - I hope everything comes out okay for him, and you. Once dad is out and you know he's doing okay maybe you can go out with the bf tonight and celebrate.

Take care - saying prayers for your dad.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views