Musikfest wow for me

jovigirl
on 8/6/08 1:53 am - washington, NJ
So if anyone has been to Bethlehem for Musikfest(or any other festivities)you know there are hills hills hills.We went to see Poison last night & of course parked at the very top.Walked all the way down to the river & managed to miss the rains.After the show I dreaded walking back up those hills & was freaking out in my mind,"I'm never gonna make it,Mike will have to go get the car & pick me up ,etc,etc"Guess what?Not only did I make it & keep up a good pace like everyone else,I wasn't gasping for breath or sweating like a pig.I was so thrilled I coulda done a happy dance right therebut I maintained my composer.

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

bubble273
on 8/6/08 2:00 am - Levittown, PA
Melinda,

What an AWESOME feeling!!!!  Things just get keep getting better and easier, don't they???  That is wonderful.  I'm so glad you made it and without even blinking an eye :)  WAY TO GO!!!

Karen

Liz R.
on 8/6/08 3:12 am - Easton, PA
Wooohooo MeLinda! Congrats!
Oh and I know those hills ALL TOO WELL! I went to Moravian - one campus is at the top of the hills, the other at the bottom!

Congrats!

Liz

PS - So jealous that you got to see POison! How was it?!
dit657
on 8/6/08 3:23 am - Boothwyn, PA
I think those are some of the best WOW moments we can have - when we dread doing something because we could never do it before, and then to find out that not only can we do it, but we can do it without huffing, puffing, sweating, and holding everybody else up!! I'm so happy for you - bet even if the concert was great that had to be the highlight of your evening!!

And screw the composure - you should have been doing the happy dance all over the place - waving your hands and shouting WOO-HOO!!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/6/08 3:29 am - PA
Melinda - What a terrific wow moment! Congrats! And you definitely should have done your happy dance :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Shannon O.
on 8/6/08 3:43 am - Reading, PA
what a great wow... keep up the great work!

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/08 6:22 am
 YAY! Awesome wow moment! I am so happy for you.
ronni5468
on 8/6/08 9:05 am - West Middlesex , PA
Great wow moment. one of many more I hope.

Ronni

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views