pudding packets at the PA Pilgramage

DebiMcK23
on 8/6/08 1:12 am - Aston, PA
yes, that is it!  I am placing my order RIGHT NOW!!! 
Thank you for finding it for me.

Mom and I did a diet called New Direction a few years ago.  600 calories, supervised by a doctor...  and the puddings tasted good.  it was just impossible to not eat without a little bit of willpower assistance!  LOL

I think these puddings are going to help her so much!

303/197/153

dit657
on 8/6/08 1:00 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Debi - Just wanted to wish your mom all the best with her upcoming surgery - I thought Dr Brader was very impressive after seeing him at the pilgrimage and I'm sure she's in wonderful hands - they seem to have a great team out there. And you have fun on vacation! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
DebiMcK23
on 8/6/08 1:13 am - Aston, PA
Hey Kathy,
I really want you to meet my mom soon.  With your before and after pictures.  You are doing so great!  I know you will be a big inspiration for her!
Cheers,
Debi

303/197/153

EileenWalton
on 8/6/08 2:10 am
Hi Deb.  Just popping in to wish your Mom good luck.  Thankfully, she has a great support team behind her.  I also was very impressed with Dr. Brader so we know she is in good hands.  Be sure to keep us posted.
Eileen

DebiMcK23
on 8/6/08 11:57 pm - Aston, PA
Dr. Brader is really wonderful.  I know she is in excellent hands.  And I know he wouldn't do the surgery if he didn't think her health can handle it.  She is on oxygen right now, and we were worried about it, but she passed all the tests with flying colors.  Mom isn't as heavy as I was before surgery, but she carries her weight in her stomach, where I carried it in my stomach and my legs and my arms, and my butt...  lol

303/197/153

Shannon O.
on 8/6/08 2:16 am - Reading, PA
congrats to your mom... and she is in good hands... brader was to do my surgery until he left barix... and I liked him a lot...

And thanks for talking about this stuff... I am always looking for new stuff to try...

New_Beginnings_36
on 8/6/08 3:40 am - PA
Debi - Thanks for posting about this....I've been looking for something new to try w/ protein.
Best wishes to your mom on her upcoming surgery :) I'm sure she will do great with you supporting her. By the way, what is her date and does she have a surgery support page?

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
DebiMcK23
on 8/6/08 11:59 pm - Aston, PA
Mom doesn't come on OH yet.  I think she will probably start looking into it a bit more after she gets her date...  I sent her this really cool post from the Main Board and she really liked it, and asked were it came from...  so maybe that will get her interested.

I am on OH mostly at work, so she doesn't really know that much about the site.  I will have to introduce her to it.

303/197/153

Nicole0216
on 8/6/08 4:26 am - Lancaster, PA
Debi

Hey I dont know why my post didnt show up so I am gonna try again.  I live in lancaster and would love to come see you and your mom when she is here. Please let me know when she is having her surgery and if you all will be up for a visit?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views