pudding packets at the PA Pilgramage

DebiMcK23
on 8/5/08 11:51 pm - Aston, PA
Hey everyone,
As you might know, my mommy is getting ready to have RYN!  GO MOMMY!!!
I brought her back some samples from the PA Pilgramage, and she would like to purchase some fo the pudding that was given out.  She really likes the taste of it.  And to be honest, so do I.
but the packets didn't have any names on the outside.  They were white...  and the flavors were chocolate, cheesecake, etc.
Does anyone know what website they were donated from?  I would love to give that site our business.
Cheers,
Debi

303/197/153

GinaB308
on 8/5/08 11:56 pm - PA
I didn'tknow your Mom was having the surgery!!!  Who is she going to Dr. Boe?

G

DebiMcK23
on 8/6/08 12:51 am, edited 8/6/08 12:57 am - Aston, PA

Mom is going to Lancaster General with Dr. Brader.  Barix won't do the surgery if you are over 60, and well, even though my momma doesn't look it, she is over 60!

Plus, in all honestly, Lancaster isn't that much farther away than Langhorne.  And she was really impressed with Dr. Brader's talk, and the fact that he had done surgery on a Little Person.

Edited to add, My mother has a spinal curvature from having polio as a child, so Dr. Brader working on a Little Person, makes her feel like he will be able to manuver around her organs, etc, using the lap instead of open procedure.  I realized saying she was impressed because he had done surgery on a Little Person was a little odd...  LOL

303/197/153

Nicole0216
on 8/6/08 2:06 am - Lancaster, PA
Please let me know when you and your mom will be at LGH. I live in Lancaster and would lke to drop by and provide some support. I am sorry I dont know the info about the pudding
DebiMcK23
on 8/6/08 11:54 pm - Aston, PA
Hello Nicole,
Mom doesn't have her surgery date yet, but she finished jumping thru all the hoops needed for insurance, so I am hoping she will have her date soon.  I will let you know.  I definitely would love a visitor while she is in the hospital.
Debi

303/197/153

Pam Hart
on 8/5/08 11:58 pm - Easton, PA
I could kick myself right now.  I know EXACTLY what packets you are talking about....and about 1 week ago I spilled a glass of crystal lite onto the packets and in all honesty wasn't using them - so I tossed them - along with the little pamphlet I had WITH them to tell me where they were from....

Hopefully someone more organized than me will have the info for you....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DebiMcK23
on 8/6/08 12:57 am - Aston, PA
No worries, I am sure someone will have the info.  I was in bed sleeping most of Saturday, so I have been kicking myself for not having the info.  LOL

303/197/153

Liz R.
on 8/6/08 12:19 am - Easton, PA
Congrats to your MOm!

I believe that they are bariatric advantage. If thats not it let me know and I will e-mail Cheryl and ask her.

Good luck!

Liz
DebiMcK23
on 8/6/08 1:01 am - Aston, PA
I went on the Bariatric Advantage site and didn't see them.  If you wouldn't mind emailing Cheryl, that would be wonderful.  Mom is so worried about not being able to lose the 10 lbs before surgery.  She can't exercise very much because she is oxygen dependant right now, and she is diabetic and all other things.  She and I are going to do liquid protein for 5 days, hopefully to break my stall, and help her get at least half of those 5 lbs off...

303/197/153

Liz R.
on 8/6/08 1:04 am - Easton, PA
http://www.bariatricchoice.com/bariatric-diet-protein-puddings-gelatins-17.html

I was close - bariatric choice.

Good luck! I still haven't tried mine... this will inspire me to do so though!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views