***Wednesday Roll Call***

BlancheJackson
on 8/6/08 1:31 am - Butler, PA
Good morning everyone!  I had a rough night last night and had more carbs/calories than I should have... but I'm ok this morning! 

It rained hard here all night.. actually hard enough to wake me up.  Today is blue skies, though... nice day it looks like.

My DD is off today, so she and I and the baby will be running some errands.. otherwise, no big plans..

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

DianeMarie
on 8/6/08 1:42 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Hi everyone!

I slept in to 11AM today which is a good thing.  I hardly had any sleep the last few days due to work and me just not sleeping.  I always need to sleep in on Wednesdays because I go in at 9PM at night and work to 5:30 in the morning changing all the sales tags in the store and writing my HBC order for friday.  After work I'll come home and sleep a few hours on thursday.

I really dont have many plans before going into work tonight.  I do need to do some laundry and go to a pet store and find a cone collar for Dela.  She's been itching one of her ears and the bennidryl the dr told us to use isnt working.  We found her this morning with a huge bloody patch on her ear with all the hair gone.

Ok heading off to the pet store.  I see you all later!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views