***Wednesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 8/5/08 7:08 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I am up at my usual time.  Got to bed late, but at least I slept better than the night before. 

Today has me heading out to my AA meeting in a few minutes.  Then, later on this morning I am having a cyst removed by a surgeon.  After that, I may accomplish some of the stuff I did not get done yesterday.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Melanie B.
on 8/5/08 8:38 pm - Doylestown, PA
I'm here. Got 5 1/2 hours on the old CPAP last night. woo hoo

Not much planned today other than work.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Liz R.
on 8/5/08 8:49 pm - Easton, PA
'Morning Ladies & PA

I am getting ready to leave for m y CAT scan then I will try and go into work. After work it is home to rest. I guess ulcers are mainly caused by stress on our sensitive pouchies so this week I will work on being calm and relaxed.

Make it a great wednesday everyone!

Liz
lauraanne715
on 8/5/08 9:16 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!!

Well today has me running to the bank and then off to school to work on my classroom!! I will then come home and do some work for my class and then maybe relax!!

Enjoy the day!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Jackie Smith
on 8/5/08 9:45 pm - Coatesville, PA
Good Morning PA Posters,

Today I am heading to work.  I will be meeting my prospective psychologist at 1:00pm.  I do hope I like her.  If I don't I have two other possiblities in the area.  Did anyone else go to counceling along with the weightloss?  (her name is Dr. Susan Mitchell in Exton)
I got 8 hours on my CPAP yesterday.  I read for an hour after work so that helped. 
Tonight I will be going to the PHX support group meeting. 

Thats about it!
Jackie in Coatesville
Patricia R.
on 8/5/08 10:12 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Jackie,
I have been in therapy for a very long time.  My initial reason for going into therapy was my eating disorder/weight.  I even was in treatment for my eating disorder twice.  I could not do this without my therapist's support and learning relaxation exercises from him.  I recommend therapy/counseling to anyone pursuing this surgery. 

Feel free to PM me if you wish to talk about anything.  I am very open about my recovery.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 8/5/08 9:50 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - its a tad humid this morning but bearable. Not much on my agenda today other than work and some light ironing tonight - have to iron hubby's shirt for our granddaughter's wedding Friday.

Compared to everyone else on these boards I am a total bore right now - but I'll take it!! No drama or anything and that's good. Feeling in a little bit of a funk but I think that's due to my time of the month...ick.

Did take the dog for a walk this morning - foot is feeling almost 100% again - I always have some pain due to the bone spur and ganglion cyst but its tolerable - feels good to get out walking again - really looking forward to this weekend when its supposed to be a lot cooler in the mornings and we can take our long walks.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 8/5/08 10:40 pm - Levittown, PA

Good Hump Day Everyone!!

Today I have to take one of my dogs to the vet.  Last night I noticed that his nail had come out from his paw and was turned sideways.  YUCK!!  It wasn't bleeding that much.  I called the vet and they couldn't see him until today at 10:40.  He seems to be okay, but it doesn't look very comfortable for him.  Hopefully they'll be able to just cut it where it's turned.

Then I will be visiting a family friend at the hospital.  My husband called me just a little while ago saying that his friend's mom has been in the hospital for a week in ICU and is asking for Garry.  I can't believe they didn't call us and let us know beforehand.  So I am meeting Garry at his mom's house after he's done work so he can get a shower and get changed and then we're heading to the hospital.  I told him that it's not good when people start asking for certain people.  I'm so sad right now, because she is the most loveliest people I have ever known.  WE LOVE YOU, NAN!!! HANG IN THERE AND STAY STRONG!!!

Well, have a good day everyone.

Karen

Laureen S.
on 8/5/08 11:22 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish & PA Posters,

Last night I had a tough time falling asleep, was up until 11:30, which is late for me considering my day starts at 4:30, good thing my work week started on a plus side sleepwise, otherwise I'd be dragging my butt through this day. . .

Well I'm here at work, tonight finds me going to gym and then home to hopefully get a good night's rest. . .

I sure hope you all have a wonderful day and I continue to keep you all in my prayers and positive thoughts,

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 8/6/08 12:04 am - Easton, PA
Well after work which lasted a little bit longer (7:45 as opposed to 7) I went to the store and picked up a few things.  I came home - emptied the drain board and washed the dishes that were in the sink.

Then I made dinner for hubby tonight and me for after work tomorrow morning (sounds funny, huh?)  I made some AWESOME steaks and garlic mashed taters with home made gravy - it looks awesome so I'm already excited about tomorrow's meal!  Then I emptied the drainboard AGAIN (from the dishes I washed) and washed all the dishes that I had made making dinner.

I also did the litter boxes.

Now hubby just woke up so I will see how he is doing and medicate and play home health nurse and then hopefully watch the end of rachael ray and go to bed.

Back to work tonight!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views