Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Tuesday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/4/08 10:47 pm - Pottstown, PA

Good Morning!!

Well today is certainly sunny and bright and not too hot so I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy the sunshine!!

Well yesterday I did my treadmill work but never got to do my DVD so I am feeling a little guilty so I am def going to try to squeeze the dvd in this afternoon/evening.

Today I did an hour on my treadmill and even upped the speed a bit so that everyday I am pushing myself a little more.  Today was a better workout than yesterday--I thought it would never end yesterday but today I kept pushing through and reached my goal for my workout.  I hope to continue pushing myself a little more each day and reaping the benefits!!

So what does your excersise routine look like today??

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/4/08 11:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I got up early and rode my recumbant bike - went a little further this morning - still babying the foot a bit but the work-out felt great. Might head back to the gym tonight and get back into the strength training portion, which I've been neglecting.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Marlo71
on 8/4/08 11:18 pm - Harrisburg, PA
When I get home from work tonight, I am going to do my Step Aerobics tape.  I havent done it in a long time, so I'm sure it will kick my ass.  But I have a small step and a big step, so I'm hoping to work my way up to the big one.  And I hope to keep it up after surgery!   I will make myself post on here all my work outs so I can be accountable!  thanks and have a great day!
Lets Move to Lose!!!

-Marlo 

Patricia R.
on 8/4/08 11:38 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Laura,
The pool was cool yeseterday, so I am not sure about that for today.  Plus, they are calling for rain sometime today.  I will definitely get on my recumbant bike for at least 30 minutes this afternoon, and possibly a walk.  I am not feeling that great, given my sleep situation last night, and my digestive system acting all funky.  I am not sick, just sluggish. 

Somehow, someway, I will move for at least 30 minutes.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

J. M.
on 8/4/08 11:41 pm
P-PU**** REAL GOOD!

I however am not exercising...I've been "stuck" (not really...love him to death) with my 20month old nephew since last Thursday.

We've been taking walks, but thats nowhere near the intensity that I exercise.

Oh well, its like a mini vacation for me.

Hope everyone else works it today!!!!! It's great weather to get out there in the early morning or evening.

~ Jen   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views